Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizouk View Post
    friends and you have all

I never get a high level by trade
    Just being pointed in the right direction by friends also helps
    yeah thanks you sgtmajor for all

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    hope u get it but i wont risk my acc with any one except my bro and may be a friend i know from very old time
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by The Generl View Post
    hope u get it but i wont risk my acc with any one except my bro and may be a friend i know from very old time
    yeah you are right. and juventus isnt the best

its FcPorto (Oporto)lol

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by man View Post
    I wish serious discussion so that we can establish a solution to register at these locations and to break the rule impossible
    That my friend is pure poetry

You're wrong about there being no topics for free giveaway to these trackers there are some from time to time. I would suggest however that people would hesitate to give them to you without knowing you better. Similarly I think that most of the people here on the trackers you mentioned have gotten their invites from friends, as has been mentioned before that's what's meant to be done with invites you give them to your friends that you trust

I'd like to know why you think FST needs to become a defacto open signup sheet for any tracker? Why should we make it easier for people we don't know to enter sites? To me that makes very little sense and would go a long way to compromising these trackers.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    mado2010's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by napster5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by titofat View Post
    you can get what you want by making friends and be good member and help pepole

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    heeheh it's difficult to get a lvel 10 tracker invites so we must back off. I can't still get a torrentleech invite so...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Unfortunately, with ScT as an example, they now charge for invites. Some older members may have some that were given to them free... but unless you're a good friend of said member(s) what in the world would make you think someone would give you a free invite? That's like throwing $20 out the window!

The next way to approach getting into the torrent site is account trading, which is risky business in itself. And with this method you have to give something to get something, unless of course you're lucky enough to catch/win access from a rare giveaway... which is like 1/1,000,000.

It's the bittorrent sites that decide the rules, and unfortunately the big boys like to keep a low profile and even smaller member base.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well, try to ask yourself this question instead of looking down on ppl not inviting others;
    Why... should you get an invite to ScT and FTN? What have you done for this board, or others to help ppl? Why should anyone trust you, that you do not trade it, cheat, or others?

There are rules on every tracker out there, and they all have at least one in common; Do not give invites to any person you do not know.
    Now why is that? Well, for once we have the cheaters and traders, but how can anyone know who you really are?
    Simple; they can't. And as long as they can't know who you are and how you are as a person, you won't get an invite for free. Not because they hate you, not because they're cheap, not because they're hogging the invites themself, but simply because they don't know you, and therefore do not trust you.

Simple as that
    -Vidde
    Last edited by Vidde; 09-18-2007 at 09:39 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123