Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 344142434445464754 ... LastLast

Thread: IRC Channels and Tracker staff members at FST

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Why not try reading it again FTN and ITS are there as well.

2. BitTorrent   -   #432
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Why not try reading it again FTN and ITS are there as well.
    ah sorry my bad

3. BitTorrent   -   #433
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    If you are a CR they stop account trading of your site, but you have to allow invite trading of your site on here.

Notice how all of the CR, their trackers dont have invites.

as soon as a tracker has invites, they dont want to be a CR.

honestly just get rid of that, and maybe they will get more CR, but probably not, only way to get more CR is to take away the invite forums completely, which we all know will never happen.

4. BitTorrent   -   #434
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    If you are a CR they stop account trading of your site, but you have to allow invite trading of your site on here.
    sounds retarded that U have 2 allow invite trading

5. BitTorrent   -   #435
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

Notice how all of the CR, their trackers dont have invites.

as soon as a tracker has invites, they dont want to be a CR.

honestly just get rid of that, and maybe they will get more CR, but probably not, only way to get more CR is to take away the invite forums completely, which we all know will never happen.
    +1 on the last proposal. After all, the forum's called filesharingTALK, not inviteswapping.
    I come here fo info, the invite GAs I do here are for people starting out. Honestly, I would like them to make a thread, asking for info about trackers and then get invites via PM. The invites GA/REQ section is full of bashing anyway (some deserved, some not).
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #436
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Well, I tried playing by FST's rules, and was told that account trading would be stopped. I have been good about my end of things, but there has been no reciprocation on the part of fst, so you can just remove me from the CR list(you still have me listed as romeyroam btw)

Makes me glad I even bothered...
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

7. BitTorrent   -   #437
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    Well, I tried playing by FST's rules, and was told that account trading would be stopped. I have been good about my end of things, but there has been no reciprocation on the part of fst, so you can just remove me from the CR list(you still have me listed as romeyroam btw)

mate, if you are talking about that dude that is trying to trade a 1,5TB buffered account, probably they haven't yet seen it.
    there are a lot of threads around here and too few staff.

dunno if that's the reason, but it's a pity that you withdraw your cr status.

8. BitTorrent   -   #438
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

mate, if you are talking about that dude that is trying to trade a 1,5TB buffered account, probably they haven't yet seen it.

Last I was told, "there is some confusion about community reps"

I have watched at least 5 account trading threads just sit there and not get dealt with in the last few weeks, so this last one is the proverbial straw that broke the camels back. So, not only did we make a sacrifice that was required, we got absolutely nothing in return for trying to remain amicable with this forum. We gave away a lot of invites here, and got NO consideration for our trust other than a big fat zilch. meh, so it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

9. BitTorrent   -   #439
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i know it might sound a bit odd, but why don't you just report the threads? you staff a site, and it happens everywhere that one thread or two skip amongst all the mess. though it's expected the staff to promptly deal with it and try to not let a lot of them skip through the net.
    i know it's how it works with me in those kind of things.

about the other ones, i honestly don't remember, but again, i don't spend much time around that section.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 03-15-2009 at 10:26 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #440
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

Last I was told, "there is some confusion about community reps"

I have watched at least 5 account trading threads just sit there and not get dealt with in the last few weeks, so this last one is the proverbial straw that broke the camels back. So, not only did we make a sacrifice that was required, we got absolutely nothing in return for trying to remain amicable with this forum. We gave away a lot of invites here, and got NO consideration for our trust other than a big fat zilch. meh, so it goes.
    You got "zilch"? Perhaps those are just the threads that BTMods didn't see. You wouldn't know anything about threads which were already trashed. If you saw them, you should have just done what the other sites do and simply click the report button. That puts a big red bar across the top of my page (as well as every mod or admin), signaling a report has been made and we go fulfill it. Reports are usually sorted in a matter of minutes.

As for any confusion regarding community reps, I'll clear that up right now. There is no community rep status, not any longer; there hasn't been for a year or more. Who made a deal that we wouldn't allow account trades and when was it made? I recall nothing of it to speak of.

yo

Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 344142434445464754 ... LastLast