Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I'm looking for FSC

thelevy23's Avatar ISC RULEZ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post
    lol, by your response you show me you are definitely not FSC material. We are happy with the community we are building. Read up on some torrent history before you make comments....

btw, i am not out for the fame and the fortune or to be named america's next top model. If i was i would be giving invites to every person that crossed my path. I am just a regular person looking to help out good honest people that want a safe environment to share legal material. Some like the drama....i am not one of those.
    fsc is the best
    and i'm glad to be there
    "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying"-Michael Jordan-

fsc lover

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    btw, i am not out for the fame and the fortune or to be named america's next top model. If i was i would be giving invites to every person that crossed my path. I am just a regular person looking to help out good honest people that want a safe environment to share legal material. Some like the drama....i am not one of those.

How about that for a first. Modesty from a staffer. It can only happen at FSC.

Remember that the meek shall inherit the earth, but in the mean time, the meek will be invited to FSC, as an interim payment.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Since you have joined....your sole focus has been in the invite section, you are an active trader and from what i can tell a collector. I see no reason to invite some1 like that to our tracker.

I am glad you turned him down ... I hope you turn 99.999% of the people here down ... I like our safe community over @ F**

Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    How about that for a first. Modesty from a staffer. It can only happen at FSC.
    yup that is the way F** staffers are
    we love em

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234