Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where have all the "scene" groups been for the past 2 months?

Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I think he's talking about good quality releases. It's true. There is nothing but very poor CAM quality reelases since a while ago now. Even for some poor CAM releases it takes a few days after the movies are out.

Back in the days groups would release very good quality releases but I guess all the good groups have vanished. So really the only time something good comes out is when the movies are about to hit DVD.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    It's not movie season It's tv show season. I don't think I've downloaded a 2007 movie in at least a month, yet I've pretty much been downloading 5+ tv shows a day on Sunday through Friday..

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    you people can't expect quality releases of movies that don't have dvd or screeners out. from what source do you expect those movies to be ripped from?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Meh! that's why I have a PVR and free satellite. If I want to see a certain TV show I just set it to record what I want. I think I'm the only one that doesn't watch much TV at all even though I get every single channel haha. I hear people talking about Prison Break and Heroes and other shows and I have not watched one single episode of those and don't feel like it. I stick to Southpark, Family guy and American Dad. Yeah I really don't watch TV at all except for movies and those 3 shows.

I think that Transformers and Superbad were pretty good movies this summer. But not many kick ass movies came out this summer for sure.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    yep, After CAM, there are not many good movie releases. Im also waiting for many x264 movie releases which are yet to come.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by PiraSoftCORP View Post
    im still waiting for a decent copy of rush hour 3 and superbad (r5 or dvdscreener)
    The DVD for Rush Hour 3 should be out in Dec some time...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Isn't it cause the movies are not good that the release groups lost interest? Just like species-the awakening. I could only find the DVDr in rtshq. I don't know if it was in other trackers i don't have. Hope there will be some good releases in December, as there is usually a boom of stuff released after Christmas.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    I Run It
    R5 Release Dates
    11 October: 3:10 to Yuma
    16 October: Planet Terror
    18 October: Invisible
    25 October: Resident Evil Extinction
    11 November: Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's
    20 November: Shrek The Third
    27 November: The Kingdom
    4 December: Transformers
    12 December: Ratatouille

R1 Release Dates

16 October: Transformers
    13 November: Shrek the Third
    20 November: Hairspray, Live Free or Die Hard UNRATED
    11 December: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (without hardcoded subs), Bourne Ultimatum
    18 December: Halloween
    26 December: Rush Hour 3

R2 Release Dates

26 December: Rush Hour 3

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    darkness ... what're you talking abt ... dvdrips for planet terror, shrek the third, transformers etc are already out ... why would any other quality be released anymore?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Those are the official release dates man2069us

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast