Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone really help me to get the invitation..

phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    sanjana u have a seedbox????

Hope I can have one. Sorry. I donot have it.

in this case i suggest u to wait until u have one, cause with u'r connection u will never make cope on this 2 sites and the invites will be a loss... sorry for saying this, but this is the true...

BTW u need a good reason for this invites, not only 0-day...
    Last edited by phantom; 10-10-2007 at 08:00 PM.

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjana View Post

I think you are correct. As I heeard that In India they have very slow internet connection
    you heard ???
    you live there .. remember ? where did your indian flag dissapear all of a sudden ??
    sanjana, you should respond to that post, because now you look like a scammer

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I accept the fact that I may not have the seedbox. So, only seedbox people can have this torrent invitation others cannot.

I am sorry. I hold very good ratio with other trackers with the one that I got is just need to start. Once I start. I will maintain the ratio. I am actually concentrating on the other torrents currently. Hope you understand. It is not that I cannot seed or have slow speed.

I can asssure everyone that you all can trust me. If you do not believe I am sorry. It is not my mistake. People won't give the invitation because either they want to trade for some and I am against trading. If you like it or not.

It is not that you cannot make 1:1 ratio in one day. Give some time. I think even many trackers have the ratio system because they understand everyone cannot have the seedbox. May be FTN wants all there users should use the seedbox.

So, what is the point for those who dream to get into these 0-day trackers. It is just matter of invitation and getting there. YOu also need to get some reputation by understanding the situation and it will take some time. FTN or SCT may be the big fellows in there own backyard as they have good seeder and known to be the best because they got people who made that possible. It is all about community and also the speed that makes the difference.
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Just curiosity: how old are you? @ sanjana

I seriously dont mean to undermine any of your requests/ suggestions/ opinions.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post

you heard ???
    you live there .. remember ? where did your indian flag dissapear all of a sudden ??
    I am not a scammer. I am from India. I am hiding that. Just to know how many people know about the Indian Speed.

It is to know is really people there from India or not.

Proud to be indian.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    bwaduk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i know a few from india, i know the connections and some of the problems they have reqarding speed but they ALWAYS follow the required rules of each site & more

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    sanjana u don't understand... u read something about this trackers???? u know what really this trackers are????

right now i have a 4Mb and i will upgrade to 20Mb connection up/down, and for me right now is very, VERY HARD to maintain a good ratio on SCT (FTN i don't have, but in the past one friend of mine has one and he has 6Mb connection and 4 him was hard to to maintain the ratio)... so trust me, u with u'r speed will be disable in the first 2 months... u know... i don't want to annoy u, but this is the true...
    BTW, pls tell as... what connection do u have????

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post

you heard ???
    Quote Originally Posted by bwaduk View Post
    sanjana, gimme proof of stats in pm or here and i might be able to help you
    You made my day. You are like angel.

Thank you and good luck.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Then let him start to use the RevTT & Czone he got yesterday first, why on earth would he need so many 0day trackers in such a short time.

There is an old saying, "eyes bigger than your belly", which is quite apt in this case.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    bwaduk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    phantom, ratio was never the concern on ftn, it was always following the 1:1 or min seed time which was 72 hrs now its 36 hrs & as you all must now know its ratio free
    Last edited by bwaduk; 10-10-2007 at 08:27 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast