Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FTN for 4 year FST member

misledhope's Avatar What.cd Mod BT Rep: +3
    get an ftn tat and post pics. maybe brandon will take notice

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sench View Post
    damn i dont think anyone will give u one more chance cuz noone knows if there wont be any lacks of responsibility like that by you in the future...no offence mate
    Hey .. I just forgot the user/pass coz it was not my usual one. I know it wasn't very responsible but when u have it stored in ur browser and are using it everyday u just sort of dont think that u might not remember it later on and shud make a permanent record of it. Also its not like I was a leecher/cheater or broke any rules. It was a simple honest mistake. Happens to the best of us. I dont think its such a big deal that it disqualifies me from being a good member there.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by misledhope View Post
    get an ftn tat and post pics. maybe brandon will take notice
    Yea, I vote you go the tatoo route too! Brandon loves it when people make idiots of themselves for invites

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Kirstein's Avatar torrent lover BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Brandon doesn't give out invites anymore since he is no longer staff.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirstein View Post
    no longer staff?????
    WTF is going on there???

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Your first post was less than a year ago, tho'.

Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

That's 3 yrs
    3 years, 10 months, mostly. Close to four.
    That's some great adding up there skee
    Now go away.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    btw it doesnt matter if you have been a member at FST for 4 years or 10 that does not increase your chances of getting a tracker. I no people who have only been here for less then two months & have have got free invites for high level trackers. You just need to make friends and show people that you are trustworthy.

Out of the 4 years you have been here you have hardly been active ergo its hard for people to trust you have give you a rare invite.

If you really forgot your user/pass from your previous account you can go to their IRC chan maybe they can help you but then again im guessing you proberly dont even remember your email or username.
    Last edited by _coder_; 10-11-2007 at 09:35 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirstein View Post

hes still staff, he just not on the staff page

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    welcome you must post every leap year maybe i wish you well in your quest
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by man2069us
    Been a long time since I traded here.

Its nice to see how well the forum has progressed in the last few months. There was no proper tracker ratings thread like the excellent one stop solution now. For repping each other on a fair trade we had to post +1 on a thread which was manually updated. And there was no Middleman crew.

Anyway I have this FTN account which I do not use that much anymore. I'd like to trade this for the following ONLY: ScT, RevTT and Oink (all three of them)

Also what is the standard procedure for such a trade these days. Do we go through the middleman thread?

EDIT: I seem to be getting dozens of PMs asking for trade. Please do not message me if you cannot provide all 3 or atleast ScT and another one of my requirements. I'd rather keep my FTN than trade it for something I dont need.
    Found Here

Topic posted "10-02-07, 10:44 AM" thats only 9 days ago.

What happened to this account? My guess is he got disabled for trying to trade it and now he wants a new account.
    Last edited by LaPistola; 10-11-2007 at 10:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast