Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Oi!!!

CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Sexist cunt.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    man

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    That's mostly true. I got told by a fresh faced 19 year old earlier that I was scary as fuck.
    What?
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

4. Lounge   -   #24
    You really really dont want to know honey.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    You really really dont want to know honey.
    "honey"

your sooo not a girl, stop trying "mate"

6. Lounge   -   #26
    If I was a man, what would you call me?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    If I was a man, what would you call me?
    Crabman, like i did before, ffs your slow and your always a post behind, what a dumb fack

8. Lounge   -   #28
    lynx's Avatar .
    Well sod you all. Especially Lynx. I'm going to go and pass my time playing scrabble on Facebook instead.

This used to be a place where friends could come and rip the living shit out of each other, and if needed, get some damn good support and advice. A damn good member got punished because some twat has no sense of humour or the lack of techological savy to stop his browser jumping around.Mate I'm a lass and I sorted it out inside a minute so why did you get so pissed? Time of the month or something???
    Just seen this.

Sorry, if I'd seen it before I'd have responded.

Despite what you have presumed or been told, he wasn't banned for posting that link once, or twice, he was banned for posting it a third time after being told not to post it again without a warning, after complaints from other members.

That sort of behaviour has never been acceptable here, and it isn't going to become acceptable.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    Well sod you all. Especially Lynx. I'm going to go and pass my time playing scrabble on Facebook instead.

This used to be a place where friends could come and rip the living shit out of each other, and if needed, get some damn good support and advice. A damn good member got punished because some twat has no sense of humour or the lack of techological savy to stop his browser jumping around.Mate I'm a lass and I sorted it out inside a minute so why did you get so pissed? Time of the month or something???
    Just seen this.

Despite what you have presumed or been told, he wasn't banned for posting that link once, or twice, he was banned for posting it a third time after being told not to post it again without a warning, after complaints from other members.

That sort of behaviour has never been acceptable here, and it isn't going to become acceptable.
    Thanks for responding. How many other members complained? I'm not a computer savy girl and it took me about 20 seconds to giggle at the thing and shut it down. So what it fecked your browser intermittently. I was at work today and sent my boss back down to the ground floor in the lift, which I found hilarious and my boss growled at but didn't lock me out of the building. Don't you think you are being a bit abrasive and prejudiced?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    Just seen this.

Thanks for responding. How many other members complained? I'm not a computer savy girl and it took me about 20 seconds to giggle at the thing and shut it down. So what it fecked your browser intermittently. I was at work today and sent my boss back down to the ground floor in the lift, which I found hilarious and my boss growled at but didn't lock me out of the building. Don't you think you are being a bit abrasive and prejudiced?
    Does it matter how many complained? Suppose I had done nothing about the complaint, would that have been acceptable? I don't think so.

So he was told not to post it again WITHOUT A WARNING. He could have posted it as many times as he liked with the warning, nothing would have happened.

Try sending your boss down to the ground floor again tomorrow, and make sure he knows you did it deliberately. Think you'll get the same response?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast