Poster
    No free refills in germany, period, cept KFC u get 1 free refill lol

shn Your like me :-)

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Twist3r
    mc donalds for burgers

burgerking for fries and chicken tenders

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Just thought i would post what happened here in southampton uk recently.2 members of mcdonalds staff got arrested for ejaculating in someones burger :x the way they got caught is the person that eaten said burger contracted herpes!!!!!Also a mac d's in sussex got closed down about yr ago for urinating in milk shakes!!!!These are verifiable incidents(at least sussex one is cos court case has finished)not just urban legends. ......joke here is piss shakes and sperm burger anyone???!!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Just thought i would post what happened here in southampton uk recently.2 members of mcdonalds staff got arrested for ejaculating in someones burger  the way they got caught is the person that eaten said burger contracted herpes!!!!!Also a mac d's in sussex got closed down about yr ago for urinating in milk shakes!!!!These are verifiable incidents(at least sussex one is cos court case has finished)not just urban legends.  ......joke here is piss shakes and sperm burger anyone???!!!!!
    That's sum funny shit

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    The guy got herpes`??? Thats not really funny, sure he didnt get a prostitute or something? or sucked dick for coke?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Dude it is funny.. it's funny cos we don't know the guy.. it always funny when sumthing stupid like this happens 2 a stranger

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Not really.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Personally i never eat in McDonalds, so its Burger King everytime for me.

"I'll have a Bacon Double Cheese Burger Meal please....max it....why not? infact make it as large as u possibly can"

Thank you world for burger king

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by Acecool@12 July 2003 - 21:49
    The guy got herpes`??? Thats not really funny, sure he didnt get a prostitute or something? or sucked dick for coke?
    Nope it was a woman who went to doctors few days later with sore lips he diagnosed herpes and she was like ...how???then he started explaining birds n bees etc and she was like no....how....he asked if she had eaten anything odd lately and she said yeah mcd's..and she kept burger cos she didnt finish it and just threw it in back of car. Its police investigation and all sorts now...just waiting for court action to start so we can read all about it )

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Ewww she threw it in the back of her car? I don't wanna know what the back of her car looks like or smell it either :x There's porbably cockroaches running around everywhere eatting everything (Oh and i would pick Burger King)

"mmm.... McDonalds"
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast