Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Ketchup Lovers Worship The Devil!

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Ron@17 July 2003 - 03:27
    Poor soul.
    She has been defeated, and isn't even aware of it yet.
    I cannot but pity her.
    Skweeky, it's not because your evil MOD falsified the results of the poll, that people will start thinking differently.
    Manipulated results won't change the good taste of the good members of this excellent board.
    The war was fought, AND won by the Special Forces of the Bolognese Army in your abscence.
    Better luck next time.......
    Never!

"We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields, and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!"

2. Lounge   -   #112
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by nigel123+17 July 2003 - 11:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nigel123 @ 17 July 2003 - 11:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ron@17 July 2003 - 03:27
    Poor soul.
    She has been defeated, and isn&#39;t even aware of it yet.
    I cannot but pity her.
    Skweeky, it&#39;s not because your evil MOD falsified the results of the poll, that people will start thinking differently.
    Manipulated results won&#39;t change the good taste of the good members of this excellent board.
    The war was fought, AND won by the Special Forces of the Bolognese Army in your abscence.
    &nbsp; &nbsp;
    Never&#33;

"We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields, and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender&#33;" [/b][/quote]
    well luckily for you only "blood" that we spill is Ketchup

3. Lounge   -   #113
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Jetje, I am aware that you belong to the "other camp". I was lucky enough to get my vote in on Benders poll before you locked it&#33;

It might be only ketchup to you but to us its what makes us tick.

4. Lounge   -   #114
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by nigel123@17 July 2003 - 10:45
    Jetje, I am aware that you belong to the "other camp". I was lucky enough to get my vote in on Benders poll before you locked it&#33;

It might be only ketchup to you but to us its what makes us tick.
    Yeah, well it&#39;s what makes us SICK :x
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Lounge   -   #115
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    You may have won a battle Ron, but not the war. I&#39;m collecting proof that bolognese is made of people&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

You know, it&#39;s true. Did u really think people believe those chunks in it are porc?

6. Lounge   -   #116
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Skweeky@17 July 2003 - 14:07
    You may have won a battle Ron, but not the war. I&#39;m collecting proof that bolognese is made of people&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

You know, it&#39;s true. Did u really think people believe those chunks in it are porc?
    Chirst, I&#39;m glad I eat TVP (veggie mince)...

7. Lounge   -   #117
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    I think it may be time for "The Church of Brown Sauce" to join forces with the anti-ketchup powers to help destroy this evil for good&#33;

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #118
    Ex-member
    Alliances now?

Maybe we should sort it out with a good game of Age of Empires - let the &#39;ketchup&#39; ( ) fly...

9. Lounge   -   #119
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Two sides torn apart

Let the war begin&#33;

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

10. Lounge   -   #120
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Ron@17 July 2003 - 03:27
    Poor soul.
    She has been defeated, and isn&#39;t even aware of it yet.
    I cannot but pity her.
    Skweeky, it&#39;s not because your evil MOD falsified the results of the poll, that people will start thinking differently.
    Manipulated results won&#39;t change the good taste of the good members of this excellent board.
    Who&#39;s been manipulating Polls?

MODs can only vote once too...

Has that "General" of yours being playing the "propaganda" card and misdirecting things?

I noticed he started of with a PRO Ketchup sig, then quietly put a negitive word in there to totally change the message...

Typical of him&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Remember who he&#39;s named after&#33;&#33;&#33;

Bender: That EVIL droid that will do anything to win on Futurama&#33;&#33;

Dont put me in the same boat as you two....The Ketchup supporters still believe in "Honour", I know thats a word you&#39;ll have to look up Ron.

Proper_Bo, i totally disown you....a Geordie disavowing Ketchup in favour of "Bollocks"nese......ha, never.

St James has never, and never will, offered that crap to put on your meals...

Brown Sauce is a REAL condement, like Ketchup...Traitor.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast