Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Ketchup Lovers Worship The Devil!

Poster
    How about Fugley's Mayonaise with me own secret recipe?????
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #132
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by fugley@17 July 2003 - 20:30
    How about Fugley&#39;s Mayonaise with me own secret recipe?????
    you mix your own ejaculate and eat it?

that is disgusting....

by the way its animal farm im off to watch....

3. Lounge   -   #133
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    So, ketchup lovers, had enough?
    Or you want me to talk to VB again, and have the board "checked" a second time?

4. Lounge   -   #134
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Author: Mayonaise
    Date: 07-20-03 11:13

I love it&#33;

It&#39;s the best everyday sauce and it makes a lot of food a whole lot more enjoyable. Especially on my french fries...the more the better. And I&#39;m not putting tomatosauce on it like the americans do, it&#39;s not a friggin&#39; pasta for god sake.

*Mayonaise was invented in 1756 by the French chef of the Duc de Richelieu. After the Duc beat the British at Port Mahon, his chef created a victory feast that was to include a sauce made of cream and eggs. Realizing that there was no cream in the kitchen, the chef substituted olive oil for the cream and a new culinary creation was born. The chef named the new sauce "Mahonnaise" in honor of the Duc&#39;s victory.*
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What&#39;s going on in the,"unreal&#39;" forum? The "real forum&#39;" is only minutes back on line and Mayonaise appears in the kitchen&#33; Perhaps we should join forces (only for a short time) to rid us of this new threat?

5. Lounge   -   #135
    wiz's Avatar Poster
    Just to throw the cat amongst the pidgeons I was recently working over seas and fancied an egg sandwich.
    There were lots of hard boiled eggs in the fridge, so after shelling two eggs & chopping them up i added a pinch of salt and pepper, then i looked invane for some mayonase, then i spoted a bottle of ketchup on a shelf so i mixed the ketchup with the choped up egg and made my sandwiches they were delicious.
    Don&#39;t knock it till you&#39;ve tried it.

6. Lounge   -   #136
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Welcome Back Wiz

Another Ketchup lover

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. Lounge   -   #137
    lynx's Avatar .
    Did you notice that he had to mix it up with egg to make it near palatable?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. Lounge   -   #138
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    Ey Ketchup, mixing it with ketchup, you still get ketchup but mixing it with mayonaise, you&#39;ll get ketchayonaise :x

9. Lounge   -   #139
    ketchup is evil.........this is what will hapen to the ketchup lovers if they continue on there ketchup eating spree

this ketchup lover then died 3 seconds after the ketchup came from his eye, the cause of the kethup comming from his eye was the evil from inside the freashly opend ketchup bottle

10. Lounge   -   #140
    Poster
    mmm Ketchup is good on french fries. its good on just about any thing made of tatoes.

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast