Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: !! Downloading Files from Seedbox DOUBT !!

BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    hmm, what seedbox r u using?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    keyweb..!!
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    donno try to ask customer service
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ok now whats that to do with customer service

The problem is that i am not doing something right..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Are u trying to ftp the files using SSH? If so then know that this adds a lot of overhead to the transfer thus reducing speeds.

I had the same problem when I got my seedbox so I did the following:

1) Install vsftpd on my seedbox, configuring it to listen on port XXXX
    2) Using a ftp client (Cuteftp, flashXP), connect to seedbox on port XXXX

Since doing that I don't fall below my maximum when transferring from seedbox to desktop at home.

PS: Also bear in mind the location of the seedbox, if you in the US for example and seedbox is in Germany, this may result in some loss in speeds.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Actually i only have Webui access and not complete one..so i cannot install anything..

And actually am not very familiar with SSH but that might be the problem because my all other downloads are working fine at full speeds..

Also yeah seedbox in out of my country but it shouldnt affect so much.. Is there any way i can tweak the speed

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    check this out by far the best ive ever used and ive used them all.

http://www.wise-ftp.com/

i was having the same issue as you till i started using that ftp client. tripled my speed!
    Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    (....God also used OINK..)

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Ok lets try that too..(fingers crossed)

And here we go again

WiseFTP not helping either..

I tried downloading different files changin various settings and everytime i download its

< 421 Too many users - please try again later.
    > TYPE I
    > TYPE I
    > TYPE I
    > TYPE I
    > TYPE I
    < 421 Service closing control connection.
    The above is the short log of the error...
    Last edited by Saroman; 11-05-2007 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Rockin to the beat BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I have keyweb and my speeds are about 180-200 kb/s I use bulletproof ftp. I had no problem setting it up because I opted for the windows version of the box.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    @boobly :- well i have tried Cuteftp and FlashFXP..so lets try Bulletproof ftp too

Still stuck at 90

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast