Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happiest Torrent Memories?

Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I create a new and happy torrent memory every day when I visit the sites I'm a member at. There's always something new and fresh to download that makes me say, "God Bless the internet. I love you!"

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster
    when a friend of mine set up a seedbox on his uni just for me, i managed to upload 10TB+ on various sites

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ^^
    Totally agree

Imagine life without Internet
    All Freebies gone...
    No movies/No apps/No games/No crappy debates/No ranting lol..!!
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    valonthae
    Happiest moment was when I got my OiNK Invite....

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Getting my first invite ever.. to OiNK... and seeing OiNK when I barely knew private torrent sites existed...

The closest torrent happiness other than that is getting FTN. That was a very happy moment. But then again, getting invited anywhere is a good memory, especially when they site proved to be worth getting invited to.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    civeta's Avatar Creep BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    OiNK was actually the first invite I ever got to a private torrent site. I guess I got lucky with the people I knew =P

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    My first private tracker was FL, but it was open. My second was TD when it was brand new, that was open, third was A-L, that I requested on IRC, so thats nothing.

My first private tracker that I had to be invited to was the piggy, and I'll never forget when I first saw all that music.

As far as happiest days? When I got invited to ScT was probably it, although the surprise from Brandon was cool too!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    for me it was discovering seed points lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Mine was when I got a demonoid invite, it was my first private tracker!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    ea007's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    mine was wen i got my torrentleech invite.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast