Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: JMHservices?

Quote Originally Posted by blueflamex View Post
    Are they really done with their business?? I f'ing paid them $160 for a dedicated server 2 weeks ago and still haven't got it yet. They told me they had ordered 1000 servers , and on Jan 5 I got the following email:

Quote Originally Posted by Sales to Me
    Yes setup team is installing servers in the racks right now and we will be setting up the servers as soon as they are tested and ready to go.

should be tonight during the night shift that we start the windows installation.
    I hope they come back and deliver the server or refund the payment .
    ?????

what the hell is going on there then?

i paid my 2 dedicated servers quad qore, unlimited bandwith, 2*500Gb hds, one with linux en and one with windows on 2 jan 2010 like always, so iam in for 360euros,

and netdirekt will clean out all servers in 48hourers so iff you want you server back with data you gotta pay again to netdirekt.de

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    So I lost all the money or is it possible to get it back through a paypal dispute? I am so f'ing pissed now!! I wait for almost 3 weeks and this is what I get.

EDIT

I just opened a PayPal dispute. For all who are filing a dispute, read this guide to make the process smooth.

Code:
    http://reviews.ebay.com/How-to-win-a-Paypal-dispute-for-Buyers-and-Sellers_W0QQugidZ10000000001676577
    Last edited by blueflamex; 01-07-2010 at 01:19 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    I had the same problem paid on 30th Dec after receiving the invoice, then woke up today site was down, emailed netdirekt and they said i could take the server contract again but would have to pay them!

I paid them so i got me server back and have filed a dispute and esculated it to a claim with paypal!

Hoping to get me money back, i can believe JMH have done this!

The thieving BAST***s

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Are you absolutely certain that jmhservices is out of business now and will never be back?

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Are you absolutely certain that jmhservices is out of business now and will never be back?
    Yes definatly i have spoken to netdirekt who they resold basically!

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by carl1983 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Yes definatly i have spoken to netdirekt who they resold basically!
    I have opened a dispute. You think they will reply to it should I escalate it to a claim? I am really pissed off!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Paypal is not going to help you with the same of "virtual" goods. File a dispute with your CC company or bank, to have better luck.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    torrgeek
    This is real bad news. I have been with jmhservices (3 high end dedis) for more than 6 months now and have had nothing but good experiences with them. Never saw this coming. Just goes to show there aren't too many guys in this business that are worth putting all your faith in. Better have regular back ups and spread your servers across atleast 2 different providers (if you have multiple servers).

Anyway thanks to this forum, I came to know about netdirekt and just contacted them direct. They were quick to respond and had my servers back up in lik an hour of the first mail I sent to them with no data loss. Plus I had only about 10 more days of the current billing cycle with jmh so alls well that ends well for me.

sucks for the others that had a lot more time left though...

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by oklahomasucks View Post
    Paypal is not going to help you with the same of "virtual" goods. File a dispute with your CC company or bank, to have better luck.
    Yes they will seeming they are investigating it right now, i have been able to claim my money back from a different company when they done something similar!

Also i have a business account paypal

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    to get payment back from paypal, start the dispute, with telling them you did not reciefe the payed for goods, and call it hardware/software.
    then make the claim and enter the email from netdirect.
    say you have this as proof the reseller is comiting fraude.
    excuse my bad english.
    JMH will get 10 days to respond, if he does not the money will be refounded by paypal.
    good luck all.......

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast