Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: JMHservices?

Any news on this case would be appreciated

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    i paid my 2 servers on 2 jan so i had 29 days left on them

I have paid netdirekt yesterday again 360€

My servers where back online with all data in 20min

Iam a jmhservices customer fir over 2 jears now and they helped my with always with everything very good and fast so i didn't expected to get ripped off like this

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaking View Post
    i paid my 2 servers on 2 jan so i had 29 days left on them

I have paid netdirekt yesterday again 360€

My servers where back online with all data in 20min

Iam a jmhservices customer fir over 2 jears now and they helped my with always with everything very good and fast so i didn't expected to get ripped off like this
    Apparently, they also ran a torrent tracker which is down for obvious reasons. The staff of the tracker said that on of their admins who ran jmhservices hasn't showed up for a few days. God knows where that scammer is right now. Hope I get my refund!

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Any news on this case would be appreciated

Anyone who had any dealings with JMHservices and has lost his account in the last vieuw days, can contact netdirect.de.

they can get you back online agaain.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    YeshuaAgapao
    (Copied from my post in WebHostingTalk on 1/7):

I emailed NetDirekt yesterday. Only the emergency guy replied right away and he says he couldn't handle the request and he forwarded it to his boss.

Looks like JMHServices went bankrupt and folded - haven't been paying their bill - Here is the reply from NetDirekt - the provider that JMHServices co-locates with:

Hello,

unfortunately we do not get any response or payment from JMH any more and deactivated the servers.

We can offer you to take over the contract. Server is just blocked, all data are safe for now.

Please send me the following details to reactivate service:

- billing adress
    - IPs of server you currently have
    - options which may be included in the service (IPs, Admin Panel)
    - price you pay per month
    - if you are european business provide us your valid VAT number

You will be charged from you from janaury on. If you have send amounts to JMH via Paypal already you should call this amount back.

As soon as we have these information we will setup your account with us and re-activate server.
    Please not that data will be availave for another 48 hours before we will have to terminate server and resell system.
    Here are the contact Email Addresses:
    [email protected] - Sales / General Inquiry - the one that I got the reply from
    [email protected] - Tech Support
    [email protected] - off-hours emergency (won't service JMHServices outage)

Since many customers of providers like JMHServices are American BitTorrent seedboxers and America is broke and is turning more and more fascist and will eventually experience hyper-stagflation due to monetary policies and ultimately crumble into anarchy of which only tyrannical goverment (likely fascist) will rise out of the ashes (Same for UK and some of Europe, especially area around Greece), I wouldn't be surprised if more providers like this fold.

(Copied from my post in WebHostingTalk on 1/8):

NetDirekt is offering very competitive quotes for server upgrades if you want to get your price lowered (40 Euros for me, and a better server).

NetDirekt (Germany); JMH Quote for same config was 225 Euros ($331):
    Hello,

Intel i7 920
    12GB RAM
    2x1.5TB HDD
    100Mbps unmetered
    Windows 2008 r2 64-bit
    175,00 Euro / month ($258)
    Price based on month by month contrat with monthly billing
    Prices without german VAT which may apply to you.

We will receive this server in stock within 14 days. If youlike to move please order the new server using the order system. Please not that you like to change hardware in the comment field of the order system.
    FDCServers.net: More bandwidth. Hosted in Chicago or Denver in the Fascist Republic of Amerika (currently Fascist light)

Hello,

we can offer you

Intel i7 920
    6GB RAM
    2x1.5TB HDD
    100Mbps Peak / 500Mbps offpeak
    Windows 2008

$299/month
    Last edited by YeshuaAgapao; 01-08-2010 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Reversed order of Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    YeshuaAgapao besides apparently overthrowing the US government , what is your agenda here?
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    phauk's Avatar Poster
    thats a damn shame guys sorry to hear about that!

It doesn't matter, if these guys were dealing with as much money as you say they were, they will have had a credit card, paypal verified (via post) and had a registered business account.

Start a Paypal dispute, you WILL get your cash back if enough of you do it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    This makes me angry. I myself use ovh and didn't lose $ but several of my friend completely trusted them. Used them to run his tracker and probably 15 out of 20 up loaders were all on JMH I can only hope that TT can afford to get his servers back.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by YeshuaAgapao View Post
    Since many customers of providers like JMHServices are American BitTorrent seedboxers and America is broke and is turning more and more fascist and will eventually experience hyper-stagflation due to monetary policies and ultimately crumble into anarchy of which only tyrannical goverment (likely fascist) will rise out of the ashes (Same for UK and some of Europe, especially area around Greece), I wouldn't be surprised if more providers like this fold.
    Epic Fail!

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    By the way, paypal gave me my money back. So, I assume, that you had the same luck too, people.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345