Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Filelist.ro

MODERATION BT Rep: +2

Like our last article (interview with a legend: iPLAY), here is a new interview with GOD the owner of FieList.ro. We have interesant informations about FileList.ro. If you dont know, Filelist.ro its a great "private" tracker from Romania. The owner of filelist.ro is a very friendly person and every single question if you have, even to chat, you can pm him.
    Stats: FileList.ro has aprox. 40.000 torrents and more than 200.000 users. A great source for 0-day/general torrents, great speeds and you can eassy have a decent ratio, because are a lot of torrents freeleech.
    Last edited by Rart; 05-08-2010 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Edited out link.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Wow, now this is a nice read. FL.ro is one of my favorite trackers. The only thing I miss from other sites is being able to sort the torrent list by the amount of seeders or leechers, but I guess this isn't possible due to their limited hardware resources.

Those who don't like the design should have a look at Filelist v2:
    http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/64068
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    TS.org
    Being able to sort torrents by seeders|leechers|snatches|date added etc has nothing to do with hardware resources. There is a bit of code on tbdev.net that lets you do this but looking at fl.ro front page its quite clear they are using Netmaniaks modded tbdev source that has more holes than swiss cheese

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Mr. Torrentstorm BT Rep: +3
    Well, Fl.ro is a nice page, but I'm affraid that I'll recieve a warning from them since I do not understand Romanian. I mean, I tried to read the FAQ/Rules, but it's only written in Romanian.

Another thing is that I don't know how to sort the torrents according to their number of seeds, I think it's not possible.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Rules and FAQ is the same as on any other private tracker nothing fancy .

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by lol87 View Post
    Well, Fl.ro is a nice page, but I'm affraid that I'll recieve a warning from them since I do not understand Romanian. I mean, I tried to read the FAQ/Rules, but it's only written in Romanian.

Another thing is that I don't know how to sort the torrents according to their number of seeds, I think it's not possible.
    google translator works sometimes! But there are no special rules there, I guess.
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    That was a pretty good review. Much better than that boring iPlay one. The sysop seems pretty decent for the most part. But I don't like how he's calling some of his members "morons" for asking the sort of questions like "where to get a subtitle" in the torrent threads. Thought that was a little shitty.

Impressive stats though.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    can find anything in the FAQ about Invites....?..using Google Translator, anyway

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    deichmann's Avatar Poster
    http://filelist.ro/forums.php?action...&topicid=16647

Here says that only the ppl that donate will get invites

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by lol87 View Post
    Well, Fl.ro is a nice page, but I'm affraid that I'll recieve a warning from them since I do not understand Romanian.
    If you got warned for not knowing Romanian I'd have been banned already. Their rules are more or less common sense - don't cheat, hit & run, spam, use shocking avatars, etc.

Yes, you can't. The closest thing would be sorting it by number of "peers", i.e. seeders and leechers.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast