Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cats VS Dogs

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    So who won then Superman or Batman?

Last edited by benchez; 11-28-2007 at 06:50 PM.
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    It was a tie, although I remain convinced that Batman is better because he has to create his super-skills, whereas Superman's come to him naturally.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Difficult to compare a alien to a highly trained human with no super powers,so Batman for his brains,and leet martial skills,easy to be good if nowt can hurt you.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    zoe68's Avatar Enthusiast
    a prefer batfink

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    It was a tie, although I remain convinced that Batman is better because he has to create his super-skills, whereas Superman's come to him naturally.

Depends on which version of Batman it is, and sometimes how much time he's had to prepare.

The one wot was in the comics I used to read a couple of years ago could pwn Superman easily, even though had this silly thing about not using lethal force, like. I remember this one comic where martians had pwned the entire JLA (including Superman), except for batman, it ended with Batman owning everything.

He was really ruthless early on, so early Batman could have pwned superman as well, one way or another.

The gimp in the fifties or sixties or whatever it was could have been sneezed to death by superman, as could the one in the old tv-series, I reckon. Also, the Clooney- and Kilmer-versions were total gays, and would have been mashed, like.

Superman with powers, on the other hand, is fairly consistently overpowered (not counting the one in Smallville). So the only real variable is Batman.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Also, I prefer dogs. More sociable, and nicer, like.

If you take away all factors apart from personality traits, cats could pwn dogs in all sorts o ways, in a fight or whatever, though.

Dogs are usually nice, cats are often total bastards.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    ^^ Which makes it all the more sweet when a cat likes you. Dogs generally like anyone who will give them a treat.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Meh, animals are like old people, wimmins at job interviews, and childrens. IRL, they all tend to like me.

One day I'll figure out how I manage getting them all to do that, and see if I can't transfer that to wimmin my age, like.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Just don't let the women know that. I can't think of too many that would take kindly to the notion that they found you so charming because you took what you learned about managing animals, to developing your relationship with them
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

10. Lounge   -   #20
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I prefer dogs they can be very usefull besides just being a pet. cats stink piss everywhere and have no use besides keeping out small pests unless you live in the country side then you don't get small pests. a cat is not a pet if it lives outside you pat it on the head once in the morning feed it end of that's just my opinion. i find cat's more exspensive funny enough a dog can be trained to crap where you want him to

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast