Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can PM Conversation be monitored at IRC

[-_-] BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    The irc net admin can read the logs, fish helps but it can be broken

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I was banned at a tracker for no reason.. Mod said i had dupe account, when i told i have dynamic IP , he ruled it as a stupid reply and said he wont unban me

So me and my friend were actually badmouthing him in PMs... and so now am pretty sure i am not getting my account back
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I once ran a ircd, i couldn't read pms, but it's pretty easy to code something to read them..

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Nevermind

Some MODs are really helpful..(Vidde too )

Explained my situation to him and he readily overturned my ban

my account is ACTIVE

PS :- ************ to that a$$shole MOD who was also *** rude..

Ok it feels good even though with **
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12