Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hivebox Review

ummm...I download the file twice from the torrent site. One to the seedbox, and one to my PC. I turn off utorrent on my PC once the file is done downloading, and I let the seedbox seed the file for me.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by AIO View Post
    ummm...I download the file twice from the torrent site. One to the seedbox, and one to my PC. I turn off utorrent on my PC once the file is done downloading, and I let the seedbox seed the file for me.
    This is the easiest way to do it. The idea of the box for most is to buffer anyways.

So a lt of the time the things you grab arent going to be things you want but popular stuff with lots of leechers.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh ok now i understand thanks for clearing that up so one is on your pc and the other is seeding from your hivebox smarttttttttttt lol

ok one question tho i live in Canada how fast of a download speed would i get say on a torrent from bitmetv or sct?? with the 1Gb plan??

thanks for any answers

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    wait a sec from the review the way i understood this is there is no root access. it seems these are managed boxes. plus it doesn't actually state on the website the processors and whether or not it is dedi, so if infact there is root access, how fast are the boxes and are they shared?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    good question^^ i have no clue if they are shared or not haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12