Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Seeking E****

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nietzsche View Post
    Lol you judge people that they deserve it after reading one post... I can write I'm a Chopin's grandgrand son, have audio station for $200,000,000 and 9 billion CDs, can I have an invite ?

Stop belivin in bullshit people write on internet... some of them are really good story writers...
    And what proof do you have to suggest he is lying?
    I dont think you or anyone else here has proof that he is NOT lying either so lets just leave it at that.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post

And what proof do you have to suggest he is lying?
    I dont think you or anyone else here has proof that he is NOT lying either so lets just leave it at that.
    of course we don't, but shouldn't it be innocent until proven guilty? This forum clearly wouldn't work if everyone constantly got accused of lying which has been happening way to much lately.
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    blaa blaa blaaaa
    i wonder what would happen if it were made that easy, im sue you wouldnt c 10000 lying requests the next day.
    everyone and anyone knows it- fst is one of the worsts place to come and ask for ivites like e**** in public, find it hard to believe? look at all the spam each post brings, then look at the rep, then the wiwa thread, then the "scammers" thread, if this is not enough tell me and ill explain it to you.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post
    blaa blaa blaaaa
    i wonder what would happen if it were made that easy, im sue you wouldnt c 10000 lying requests the next day.
    everyone and anyone knows it- fst is one of the worsts place to come and ask for ivites like e**** in public, find it hard to believe? look at all the spam each post brings, then look at the rep, then the wiwa thread, then the "scammers" thread, if this is not enough tell me and ill explain it to you.
    I know how FST works as i have been around here for a long time now, and sadly the quality of this place is degrading due to people questioning everyone motive and playing devils advocate.

I remember the day when invites where alot easier to obtain and when people here were actually looking out for each other rather than trying to shot each other down.
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i dont know ive been here for 10 months now it all seems the same to me.
    like it or not this isnt the place to ask to get invites to places like e****, its a fact that most staff members who wonder around here come to catch users who go against the rules and not to hand out invites.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    I respect this conversation and all, but can we have it elsewhere?

"Be easy, my ninja."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Sorry Orfic, good luck mate.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345