Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gta 5?

i cant wait for vice to come out on xbox just a matter of months w0o0o0o

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    LOL GTA:Vice City is part of GTA 3 not GTA 4. It runs on the same graphical engine and level etc. so effectively nothing is different except for the city,vehicles,guns etc.

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    gta4 is comin out my friends cuzin works for the company that makes the game and he told me that gta 4 is in production to hit stores next year

4. Games   -   #14
    i heard gta: sanandreas will be another expansion off the gta 3 engine, and gta 4 will come out on ps3

i also hear itll be gta 4: san andreas, and theyll do a 'vice city' off the gta4 engine and itll be sin city

5. Games   -   #15
    San Andreas isnt coming out on the PS3 because the PS3 wont becoming out for about 3 years from now, and GTA3 "San Andreas will probably come out late this year or early 2003

6. Games   -   #16
    fist of all GTA4 doesnt exist right now (maybe it will in the futre), its GTA3: san Andreas and there definately is not a GTA: sin city, its been proev to be a hoax, and to prove that GTA3: San Andreas is real, the domain http://www.gtasanandreas.com/ was registered to Rockstar games about 6 months ago (which means they have been working on the game for awhile now) so enough about this GTA3: Sin city and GTA4 BS...

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    If the other two are anything to go by then we're looking at a christmas time release date.
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

8. Games   -   #18
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    lol, another GTA game?

They better have something original up their sleeves or there is no way Iīll buy it (or download it )

Bah, I crave for original games. Itīs all the same boring shit wrapped up in better engines..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12