Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Terminator 3 Dvd Scr

Poster
    is he saying he has a real screener ? as in like the ones with the warnings ? ? ...

Or are you talking bout this 1 ? ? ...although mine is stuck on connecting half the time, this looks like the best version right ??.. i think someone posted this in verifieds, BUT don if you talking bout a real screener stop being a nit wit and just post the hash and some screenies.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    @huuramis: Though your screenshot does look like a DVD screener, I think it's a DivX encode of one of the telesyncs. If a real DVDSCR was out, it would be on vcdquality.com. But I do believe that there IS a DVD screener of the movie, but that it's just not been ripped off the DVD and encoded with DivX or XviD.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    There is no DVD Screener of T3, yet! But the DIVX file that has been going around has near DVD quality! I downloaded T3 from the BitTorrent network, it is the one in DIVX/avi format with a size of 657 mb! The version I have is split in two parts, both around 325 mb in size. Anyway, the quality is really great and if you wanna grab a copy go to SuprNova.org and download it with a BitTorrent client. By the way, it downloads really fast too, since a lot of people are sharing this one.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    screenshot

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

here you go and if u still dont blieve me then i had a enough so what basically say what u like i dont care, i know its a scr.

File:Terminator.3.DVDscr.DivX.Eng.by.Alien.avi
    Length:739264768 Bytes, 724282KB

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    a screen shot of a watermark, timer, etc would be nice. Nothing like that? Most screeners will usually have something like that... which would prove its authenticity. Could just be another a telesync.

Im not saying its not a screener, but those SS are not 100% convincing. It could be a reencode of the tcf, seems similiar.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by Makaveli-tha-don@25 July 2003 - 03:52
    screenshot

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

here you go and if u still dont blieve me then i had a enough so what basically say what u like i dont care, i know its a scr.

File:Terminator.3.DVDscr.DivX.Eng.by.Alien.avi
    Length:739264768 Bytes, 724282KB
    ok this is where i come in and appoligize for every word in disbelieving you sir..I don't care what anybody says you cant encode something that good..it's definately a screenr.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    need the file hash or uuhash please i think i have this already on my kazaalite but no sources. sure would be a great help if you can give us your supernode

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Well I did some searching for these to see if he copied any gallary photos and also looked on the trailers to the movie and no shots are in there like these. sooo..way to go man..looks real to me. definately a screener.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    well here is something that just i mean just popped up on irc spy

#1 795 MB 77 Gets Terminator.3.Rise.Of.The.Machines.DivXDVDRips.CD1.mpg
    #2 781 MB 40 Gets Terminator.3.Rise.Of.The.Machines.DivXDVDRips.CD2.mpg

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    DEFINITIVELY a dvd rip....mmmm cant think of anything that could that good unless its...nope..nm , dvd rip...i want it! hey hey hey i want it...give me

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast