Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: They Say That Men Don't Understand

Originally posted by Ron+25 July 2003 - 18:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ron @ 25 July 2003 - 18:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Neil__@26 July 2003 - 01:05
    God, herself, .....

Sorry to inform you that God HAS to be a man.
    Jesus was born from Mary, right?
    Jesus was also Gods son.
    So unless God and Mary were lesbians, and they had in vitro fertilisation in that era, God had to be male.
    Quite frankly, I just think that Mary dearest just had a little hanky panky on the side, and she invented that story about the Holy Ghost stopping by in order not to get caught. [/b][/quote]
    Why would god be any sex at all? it doesnt make sence,its not like god is a human especially since there are probaly gazzilions of more important life forms in the universe&#33; why would god be a personallety at all.
    But its human nature when they cant explain something they look for leaders&#33;

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Poster
    Originally posted by Ron@25 July 2003 - 16:32

Sorry to inform you that God HAS to be a man.
    Jesus was born from Mary, right?
    Jesus was also Gods son.
    So unless God and Mary were lesbians, and they had in vitro fertilisation in that era, God had to be male.
    Quite frankly, I just think that Mary dearest just had a little hanky panky on the side, and she invented that story about the Holy Ghost stopping by in order not to get caught.
    This is GREAT&#33;

Lesbianism factor proves God is heterosexual.

All boils down to Mary&#39;s Hanky Panky. You never heard in the Bible about Jesus as a toddler or teenager. I guess that "fling" with Mary had to come up again (no Maury Povich paternity shows in those days), so Jesus was there for the rescue to continue his mother&#39;s alabi, in his 30&#39;s. One elaborate story led to another. Stone age Soap Opera.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    chalkmongoose
    I thought when you can&#39;t explain something, you smoked reefer?

4. Lounge   -   #64
    They Say That Men Don&#39;t Understand&#33; This Boy Does&#33;
    BBC News | Health | Boy &#39;pregnant&#39; with twin brother

Boy &#39;pregnant&#39; with twin brother

A seven-year-old boy who was admitted to hospital with stomach pains was actually "pregnant" with his twin brother.

Doctors at Chimkent Children&#39;s Hospital in Kazakhstan originally believed Mourat Zhanaidarov was suffering from a cyst.

But during surgery, they discovered he was in fact carrying the dead foetus of his twin brother.

The foetus had developed into a tumour but was found to have hair, nails and bones.

&#39;No longer alive&#39;

Doctors at the hospital told the BBC the tumour was the remains of his twin brother&#39;s foetus.

They said that while it was no longer a living substance it was feeding off the boy&#39;s blood supply.

If left unchecked it could one day have threatened Mourat&#39;s own life.

The tumour has now been successfully removed.

It is believed that the foetus grew inside Mourat while he was developing in the womb.

Doctors believe the two foetuses should have developed into conjoined twins.

"At first we saw that the boy&#39;s organs were squeezed by a large hard swelling covered with black hair," one surgeon told a British newspaper.

"As we washed him, we could see that inside him he had his own twin brother. Mourat had been a Siamese twin but nobody knew it.

"Something had gone wrong during his mother&#39;s pregnancy and the baby grew inside his brother."

Valentina Vostrikova, chief surgeon at Chimkent Children&#39;s Hospital, told the newspaper: "It was remarkable. For seven years it lived like a parasite inside the boy&#39;s body."

Doctors at the hospital told the BBC they were unable to explain the phenomenon.

They suggested a number of factors could have played a role, including malnutrition in the mother.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Talking about soap opera&#39;s, there&#39;s something I&#39;ve been wondering about for a loooooong time now.
    I&#39;m not a religous person, but I don&#39;t want to mock anyone who is. (just to get that clear)

OK, so God created Man, named Adam.
    Then, he created a woman, named Eve.
    Adam and Eve had two children, Cain, and Able.
    Cain killed Able.
    So now, we have Adam, Eve, and Cain.
    Where the **** do we come from?
    Are we the result of incest?

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Originally posted by Spindulik@25 July 2003 - 23:28
    This AVATAR

If you are not from the USA, I guess you wouldn&#39;t know..... sorry.
    It took me five minutes to figure out how in the heck you could ever associate that image with Fear Factor.

I guess the fact that it moves quickly and doesn&#39;t have the "camera flashes" in between frames must have thrown me off.

Looks to me much more like a little kid having fun whirling around on a swivel-stool or Sit-N-Spin.
    (Which probably isn&#39;t too far from being the case.)

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Originally posted by Ron@26 July 2003 - 01:57
    So now, we have Adam, Eve, and Cain.
    Where the **** do we come from?
    Are we the result of incest?
    You&#39;ve managed to uncover a remarkable historical fact...
    • The Garden of Eden was obviously in Kentucky&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Ron's Avatar Poster

9. Lounge   -   #69
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    There&#39;s quite a few doctrines that have been declared heretical by the Roman Catholic Church. Some of these, oddly enough, have to do with Jesus as a toddler and teenager. (Hint: He wasn&#39;t always the loving guy the Bible makes him out to be. ) There&#39;s also the matter of Adam&#39;s first wife, Lilith, who eventually left Adam and bore demonic children...

Edit: Adam and Eve also had far more children than just Cain and Abel. They were simply the first two.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. Lounge   -   #70
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Stupid server. Stupid double post.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia