Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Private ftp

phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    ^^You have axx?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    ^^You have axx?
    no not at the moment i'm waiting for him to come online again i suspect a few days from now everyone will have to recover from later tonight before hobbies come back into play i only had a free taste i have no method of full access without him.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-31-2007 at 05:45 AM.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Live.Love.Trance BT Rep: +4
    glhf getting into a private FTP server. They are very legit though. I would be killer to get into one, but I don't see that happening any time soon, plus that is TOTALLY all about the hook up.
    BitMeTV - x264 - What.cd - TTi - TDC
    S** - rTT - TL - Goem - Waffles - TR
    HDBits - Flower - S*T - Seedbox - Home

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    are these the places that stuff comes out first then passed around the net on bit torrent sites?
    he showed you a dump site most likely. the rls do not come out there first but usually arrive there before hitting bit torrent sites.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    are these the places that stuff comes out first then passed around the net on bit torrent sites?
    he showed you a dump site most likely. the rls do not come out there first but usually arrive there before hitting bit torrent sites.
    Torrent sites usually have a stable 1-2 min pre on releases now. So i doubt anyone is going to notice the difference if the dump faster. But with the phat pipes people have access to now its quite possible that they are faster. But a few years back, dumps were usually the last to get it. We are talking 10h+ But everything was slower back then

That being said, if its a friendly dump you might gain leech on it. But if they are working of credits witch most sites does you need access to other ftp`s to be able gain credits there. (1:3 ratio is normal, if you upload 1gb you can download 3gb)
    So if its a site that works with credits you basically need to have access to a site within the same pre times to be able to do anything with the access. Though its actually possible to download form fast torrentsites and fxp to sites, if you have a good box. And the site is abit lower in the chain than the pretimes you have access to.
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    Though its actually possible to download form fast torrentsites and fxp to sites, if you have a good box. And the site is abit lower in the chain than the pretimes you have access to.
    This is funny... but real for certain sections...
    feed an ftp ring using bittorrent leaks as sources

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    yakir132's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm not understand you .. what do you want to know about Ftp ? ( by the way it's call PUB also ) .. and it use by flash fxp .. but damn it I'm really not recommend you using that .

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    it is very much possible yaaayyyy.

the only thing that designates between a dump and a race site is on a race site you race to with a 1:3 ratio and on a dump site you get leech. If you p2l then you are most likely not in any race channels aka you have access to a dump site that is a race site. Er.. i mean 1 site can be considered both a dump and a race site depending what end you are on.

I've seen dump sites with people uploading 1 week old material, as well as dump sites uploading 10 seconds from pre. Also, I've seen race sites with a 24 hour max, and I've seen race sites with a 20 second max. There is such a big range describing different sites is hard and why they are usually best left not explained.

yakir132: pub stands for public. look at the topic of this thread.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    2 words: secure yourself.

FTP's are great. you just gotta know which ones are safe.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Pre times are not really my concern if we are talking weeks then yeah it's great just to know you get to see it before everyone else but i'm not that enthusiastic about a few minutes i just want lots of content and packs . I have spoken with the person now so it's not a problem it's not something i would pay for myself so it's not for me i will stick with torrents what i can't find on invite only sites i will find on bitjunkie thanks to those who have pointed out a few things for me.

Could a staff member please close this thread and let it die or prefered remove it all together i keep getting offers in my message box from strange people whom i have never seen before offering me this and that and it's getting rather annoying now.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 01-04-2008 at 01:22 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast