Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prison break - what do you think gonna happened?

angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    i think Michael will get out of jail to seek revenge for Sarah's death, but then something happens to lj. Also really looking forward to Chuck that show has really been growing on me!

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    gimguk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    he'll takeover sona

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    yakir132's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by angryghost View Post
    i think Michael will get out of jail to seek revenge for Sarah's death, but then something happens to lj. Also really looking forward to Chuck that show has really been growing on me!

I'm with you in your opinion .

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    i think its a holiday

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    What did everybody think of the latest episode. I thought it was pretty well written and well paced. Just hope Michael doesn't die.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    OXO's Avatar Time is Money BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I do not want to think i want to wait what happend next
    I LoVe Be MeMbEr In FsT
    I HoPe I FiNeD A TrUe FrIeNd HeRe

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    It was a pretty well episode . but I'm just a bit disappointed because there was no action !!! every thing was expected and known in advance .. I'm so upset that the only one men who is really care about michael story is died now .
    and this is not all and not to mention the fact that michael now in trouble with Wisler because he inform on him to the jail's director .. and from now gonna happened bad things to every one who is connected to Michael or Wisler and as we sow in formerly episodes this Gretchen she's a bad woman who able to do worst things .

me too looking forward to the next episode .. keep add a comment and be update and to update us with every things that related to this great TV series .. have a good night/day .

and I mention to all of you - without spoilers !!! bye bye

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    O.K .. soo yesterday it was a very exiting episode , there was a lot of action .
    and the peak was in Gretchen's car with Suckre .
    finally micahel's plan gonna scceed ( I hop so ) . but I have a little question for you : where the hell is L.J ?! why they didn'd mentioned him ?

anyway I love this one . and you ?! waht do you think about this one ?

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Ronnie Coleman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It was the best episode in 3rd season yet. I am glad some things are straighten up in Sona.

Camera was good, there were many "situations" solved. It'll be interesting to see what will happen to Gretchen Morgan...

Overall, third season is worst by now. End of first (last few episodes) and begining of the second season are my favorites.

P.S. Waiting for 24.
    "Do well and you will have no need for ancestors." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well surely Michael is going to escape with Alex and the fisherman and of course T-B.
    The problem is that the bad guys (or bad girls) are going to catch Lincoln and Sugar and put them into a high level prison near Fort-nOx. So Michael must help his brother escape and steal the gold. Thank's god T-B is going to find a job in school nearby and his going to help him.
    CU in season 4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast