Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: What I Hate About Music.

Arm's Avatar Poster
    But alot of people who listen to music are sheep and listen to whatever garbage the media throws at them.

2. Music   -   #102
    Originally posted by Arm@31 July 2003 - 05:20
    But alot of people who listen to music are sheep and listen to whatever garbage the media throws at them.
    not me

3. Music   -   #103
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by Arm@31 July 2003 - 06:20
    (Not sure if you ae replying to my point here, sorry if you aren&#39;t)

I agree but surely that is up to them and if they enjoy it isn&#39;t that the whole idea? I, probably like you, get pissed off when bands I consider to be good don&#39;t get the backing I think they deserve and plastic-here one day gone the next-created pop bands do, but you can&#39;t blame someone for liking them all you can do is suggest they listen to something else. Again I am guilty of this so this isn&#39;t a go at anyone.

4. Music   -   #104
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    gawd this is still going...

Music is Music...

5. Music   -   #105
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    I hate it when music has noise.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. Music   -   #106
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

mods get the key out

7. Music   -   #107
    Poster
    there r just too many things i hate to write in one post

proud to be american

8. Music   -   #108
    Originally posted by Jay@31 July 2003 - 10:00
    like sigs which are over the limit...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. Music   -   #109
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+31 July 2003 - 19:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 31 July 2003 - 19:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jay@31 July 2003 - 10:00
    like sigs which are over the limit...

[/b][/quote]
    You just gotta love sarcasm

I like music...all of it pretty much...

10. Music   -   #110
    Originally posted by Forget My Name+31 July 2003 - 00:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Forget My Name @ 31 July 2003 - 00:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@28 July 2003 - 21:17
    Post things music related that annoy you. Don&#39;t say like "I hate rap" because that is just a personal taste.

You know what I hate?

Remixes. They take a good song and make it sound crappy. Now taking a crappy song and making it sound good there is nothing wrong with that but that&#39;s never the case.

Not being able to understand the lyrics. You cant fully understand the words the singer are saying. You can only understand a part of it. This can be fixed by looking up the lyrics and reading them while listening to the song. But I would like to understand what the singer is saying without having to look up it&#39;s lyrics.

Shitty quality recordings. Except for St. Anger, the problem of bad production quality usually comes only with basement recordings. Like the stuff you hear on mp3.com. You can have a potentially great song not lived up to it&#39;s greatest potential because of bad recording quality. Cost is usually the reason for this but you can always record the music onto your computer using a pirated copy of Nuendo. That is if you know how to use the software.

That stupid growling in Gothic Metal. The female vocals in gothic metal I usually love but when it comes to the male growls I hate it. It&#39;s annoying and I cant understand what he is trying to say anyway. Get rid of the damn growls. Either have all female vocals (no female growling) or have the male singer sing normally

People not knowing what style of music a band is. People calling bands rock when they are not rock. An example would be Linkin Park. I hear people call Linkin Park a rock band all the time. Get your facts straight morons. Nu-metal is not rock.

Anything piss off you?
    whatever, alot of the music i listen to the singer doesnt try to pronounce everthing, but the lyrics are still there...however i do like screaming in music but that goth growl does get annoying [/b][/quote]
    Did anyone both to read my post jesus

GOTHIC DOES NOT HAVE GROWLS THATS DEATH&#33;

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast