Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: XboX better than PS3??

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    xbox is beta then ps3 imho atm

2. Games   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    ps3 has better grafics but xbox has the best games ever!

3. Games   -   #43
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    in my opinion
    xbox 360 the best

4. Games   -   #44
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    the number one reason the PS3 will never be hacked is the bluray tecnology. and the fact that no one wants to try with taking it a part because of the price!
    just get a 360 and flash it! that way you can back up games and by ones you want to go online with since they only detecte the bad backups and not the flashed drive itself!

5. Games   -   #45
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    It is simple...if you want to PLAY GAMES you go for 360.
    If you want to WATCH HQ MOVIES you go ps3.
    Enough said...

6. Games   -   #46
    Casper413's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    depends if you worried about getting 3rl on 360 get the ps3
    if you want more games get the 360
    if you want better online play get 360
    if you blue-ray get ps3
    if you want better linux get ps3
    Last edited by Casper413; 04-07-2008 at 08:08 PM.

7. Games   -   #47
    Poster
    The XBOX360 currently has a much bigger library of games, but the PS3 has more exclusives, and usually, when it comes to Sony, that exclusive will usually be a very good game - and it won't come to PC or XBOX360, not even in ten years. Examples: Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted, Warhawk. Usually, every exclusive released on the 360 is timed, and it will appear on the PC or PS3 sooner or later (Mass Effect). However, the 360 moddable, so I would get it.

8. Games   -   #48
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    i dont care much abouth who is better,i have always love and still love playstation brand more then microsoft xbox brand,but still i have xbox1,360,ps1,ps2,soon ps3 the games are what is most important to console..

so the best is to have in u can both..i dont like wii much its for kids

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

9. Games   -   #49
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    This is a unique question, I can't recall ever having a discussion of whether one console is better than another. I will have to meditate on this and get back to you with an answer.
    LOL

although I've had my differences with Cheese over the years, he still cracks me up consistently.

Why haven't the mods locked this thread yet? This is like the thousandth thread about a console war....

Oh and 360 > PS3, just my opinion, I'm too lazy to back up my claims.

Quote Originally Posted by orib14 View Post
    If this is true, then Sony has been lazy for the past 2 years or so, I've yet to see a PS3 game outshine its 360 component, or for that matter PS3 exclusive games (outshining the 360). I agree the PS3 has huge potential, but is it just me or have the game developers stopped trying to make the PS3 versions (or exclusive sony games) as good as they can get, I mean come on, all that hype about the Cell processor and the 360 still owns in the graphics department. Only time will tell I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker View Post
    You should feel lucky yours hasn't RRoD'd yet. Sure, a lot of people bring it on themselves by leaving it on forever, or putting it into a cabinet, but face it... a lot of people get the RRoD for no reason. Shit just happens I guess
    You are a jinx.

I hadn't played mine forever and the moment I turn it on, it RRODed.

I guess it's time to get that RMA number and play my PSWii.

Funny enough, I have seen "evidence" of towel trick working. However, I am not that pressed to have my 360 work for 4-5 days and have to do the trick all over again.

Maybe I'll get a newer 360 with HDMI and Falcon.:
    Double jinxed bud. I posted I think yesterday actually, not sure which thread, but my post went along the lines of something like "I've had my 360 since dec 05 and it has yet to RROD on me"

I went to play some guitar hero 3 last night at around 930ish, boom RROD, tried all the methods I know, then called xbox services, they told me a bunch of stuff to try, nothing works, they finally gave in and said to ship it off to get fixed, god damn, I should keep my mouth shut from now on lol
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 04-08-2008 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

10. Games   -   #50
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post

Quote Originally Posted by orib14 View Post
    If this is true, then Sony has been lazy for the past 2 years or so, I've yet to see a PS3 game outshine its 360 component, or for that matter PS3 exclusive games (outshining the 360). I agree the PS3 has huge potential, but is it just me or have the game developers stopped trying to make the PS3 versions (or exclusive sony games) as good as they can get, I mean come on, all that hype about the Cell processor and the 360 still owns in the graphics department. Only time will tell I guess.
    that is the true and fact,i have read somewhere few weeks ago that ps3 use only 30-40% of his power and xbox360 abouth 70% so there is only matter of time when will that happend,but dont expect some major differents than,maybe something in previous consoles(xbox and ps2)...

also u should know that ps games have 1,2,3,4 and 5 generations of games and now ps3 is on 2...

hype for cell processor was true and they cant just right now get all benefit from him also its not the same with x360 where is much easier to create game,same situacion was with ps2,just look first gen of games and last one...

i woudnt call anyone lazy for not doing they best,but as time goes we will see more and more stunning games for ps3.MGS4 is probably the start of new games that will arrive on ps3..

this all what i have said is true,im not any fanboy of sony or microsoft..i love both console

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast