Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Visual Studio .net 2003

Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by Amarjit@4 August 2003 - 18:46
    I'll clear things up a bit, the original hashes are MSDN Library 2003 April. For Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise Architect Edition, use the following:

http://forum.sharereactor.com/viewtopic.php?t=126832
    http://www.fasttrackmovies.com/forum/topic...?TOPIC_ID=25864
    The ShareReactor link isn't working here... I have been trying the K-lite download, but as you said, it's super rare. I have the 3 MSDN cd's already downloaded and burnt. I just need the .net Visual Studio now.

Any way of getting that ShareReactor link working? edonkey2000 seems to be the better choice on this one...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Poster
    ShareReactor are doing maintenance operations on their servers, so it may take a few tries to get in.

I think this is the same file, renamed though:

[dohtml]Visual%20Studio%20.NET%202003%20Enterprise%20Architect%20(en).exe[/dohtml]

This is the file in the ShareReactor post but it is WinZip extracted rather than self-extracted:

[dohtml]en_vs.net_2003_enarch_full.zip[/dohtml]

Good Luck!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I finally ended up getting it from SuprNova, and I must say, this program is nice. Only problem is, all the ideas I had to use it for just disappeared when I finished installing. lol Damnit I hate that. Just right down the :flush:

Any suggestions? I really want to put this program to good use.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Poster
    MP3 Player? I found a tutorial in VB, it shouldn't be hard converting it to C++/C# whatever, you can print the ID3 tags, edit them and the list goes on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123