Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: need ITS

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yay, everyone from iTS swarm him and spam to death Word of mouth of these threads spreads in about 30 secs after they've been made. Muahahhaha

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Nobody see that at iTS almost every single user acts like staff member and defends the site with nails and teeth?.
    I´m not new in this torrentworld and that is a singular case, and in my opinion, when that happens there´s only one way to do things: the right one.
    Maybe one person can get in or another one sell or trade an invite, but 99% sure that won´t last more than a sigh... because we all are like family and know each other very well.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Nobody see that at iTS almost every single user acts like staff member and defends the site with nails and teeth?.
    I´m not new in this torrentworld and that is a singular case, and in my opinion, when that happens there´s only one way to do things: the right one.
    Maybe one person can get in or another one sell or trade an invite, but 99% sure that won´t last more than a sigh... because we all are like family and know each other very well.
    In the beggining is always like that...

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    and it needs to be like that, we need a solid base of users that can be trusted and we should all stand up for it and make sure guys like this dont slip in too early because they'll end up inviting some of their trader friends in the near future.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post

That´s our goal, to make that feeling last forever.
    Shall we get it?. I bet my balls that we´ll do it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post

That´s our goal, to make that feeling last forever.
    Shall we get it?. I bet my balls that we´ll do it.
    Woow so good luck with that

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I don't often post here because our users do a wonderful job and we are very grateful for that.

Keep up the good work guys.
    Now go away.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18

Cant agree more , We are like a family at iTS and we dont want traders and scammers. I think it is our right to protect our site no matter what you guys might think. If u dont like us posting telling people not to trade for it, then dont read out posts. I love iTS and would hate to see it ruined by a bunch of traders and collectors.

Jon

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    You will not get in,period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Hunim's Avatar Hmmm.... something!! BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    You will not get in,period.
    Enough saied!

/me stabs maddoxro in the face

iTS

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast