Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: need ITS

The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by ITS View Post
    I don't often post here because our users do a wonderful job and we are very grateful for that.

Keep up the good work guys.
    You can bet that they do

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I don't often post here because our users do a wonderful job and we are very grateful for that.

So OP, do you see now, if I say no, I make sure everyone I know says no...everyone I know is pretty much the entire member base of the tracker...or atleast I try to know them all...

I know everyone who has invites and not one is a trader, staff purposely restrict the invites to non-traders.

So you wont get an invite mate.

For the 100th time.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

So OP, do you see now, if I say no, I make sure everyone I know says no...everyone I know is pretty much the entire member base of the tracker...or atleast I try to know them all...

I know everyone who has invites and not one is a trader, staff purposely restrict the invites to non-traders.

So you wont get an invite mate.

For the 100th time.

Nail in the coffin!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Now this might just be me but this seems like you are bullying him a bit, FatCat you seem like a reasonable guy, I also see that you seem to be pressuring others to do as you say and I personally dont like that one bit. You say " So OP, do you see now, if I say no, I make sure everyone I know says no" What are you some kind of a cult leader.

Shit I'm not even a trader but I would do it just to see what you would do then. I'm getting a little sick and tired of ITS bullying our members around. What if I give OP an invite huh?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    yeah this is getting a bit too far lol

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    wow wtf... they must be real fags or just selfish they dont want anybody 2 have the site but themselves...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by logan62589 View Post
    wow wtf... they must be real fags or just selfish they dont want anybody 2 have the site but themselves...
    Thats not true, a lot of people get iTS invites, just not traders and cheaters. I'd be more than happy to invite an active, deserving member; anyone like that is more than welcome

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post

Thats not true, a lot of people get iTS invites, just not traders and cheaters. I'd be more than happy to invite an active, deserving member; anyone like that is more than welcome
    +1, I would invite anyone thats a good addition to the community.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by logan62589 View Post
    y does he have 2 be a good member here??? an u know everybody knows that everybody started off by trading... so u saying he is not good becaue he trades trackers??? he could be great 2 a tracker 4 all you know???

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast