jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Another Amusing Bump

Two more interesting videos:

A good Chris Farley impression
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axXjt7Nf7aE

The Real Chris Farley and Patrick Swazey
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=13851131

And another joke:

A completely inebriated man walked into a bar and, after staring for some time at the only woman seated at the bar, walked over to her, placed his hand up
    her skirt and began fondling her.

She jumped up and slapped him silly.He immediately apologized and explained, "I'm sorry. I thought you were my wife. You look exactly like her."

"Why you drunken, worthless, insufferable son of a BITCH!" she screamed.

"Funny," he muttered, "you even sound exactly like her."

_________

Somebody bump this thread please.
    Last edited by jwsisliving1; 02-14-2008 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    I vouch for ya

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Another Funny bump P.S. if you like any of this, please be kind and reply so I can continue to post funny bumps.

Two more videos:

Funny strip poker commercial
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea8g_...eature=related

Another Really funny commercial
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNGLYdROIvo

And a joke:

One day 3 men went to a shrine to ask the Father for forgivness.

The first man went to the Father and said: " Father, Father I have sinned!"
    Father: "What have you done?"
    The first man:" I have lied!"
    Father: "Drink the Holy water and you will be saved."
    And so the man drank the water and was "saved".

Then the second man went up to the Father and said:" Father, Father I have sinned!"
    The second man: " I have stolen from the jeweler's!"
    Father: "Drink the Holy water and you will be saved."
    And so the man drank the holy water and was "saved".

The third man went up to the Father and said: " Father, Father I have sinned!"
    The third man: " I peed in the Holy water!"
    Last edited by jwsisliving1; 02-14-2008 at 10:04 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I dont know you too well but I hate showing off like the stuff you have in your signature

About your request, its very hard for regular members to request and get invite on ftwr

Unless you know the staff there its pretty impossible even if you have 2k posts on fst

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by fazzy07 View Post
    I dont know you too well but I hate showing off like the stuff you have in your signature

About your request, its very hard for regular members to request and get invite on ftwr

Unless you know the staff there its pretty impossible even if you have 2k posts on fst
    Don't I know you from the TR forums?

What's wrong with what I'm showing in my sig? I worked very hard to get to where I'm at at TR, making SuperMod and all. So whats wrong with proudly wearing it in my sig? Is it any worse than people who have a bunch of userbars in their sig?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Every post you have made in this thread will only make them more determined NOT to invite you and the sooner you realise that, the wiser you will be.

I would place a bet they are sitting in irc actually laughing at your attempt here.

You have 100% the wrong attitude for what they desire in their members.

If you are so well adored, so well admired and so well liked as you like to keep telling us at where you do your stuff, then go and ask all them members there for the invite you so crave.

Edit:

I am not responding to your follow up just to give you a free bump, but:

They detest publicity, and you being around trackers should know that, so you have committed a cardinal sin by opening this thread.

They ban anyone belonging to tracker invite sites, not only do you belong to more than just one, you keep shouting you are supermod at one of them.

Your brash, unabrasive attitude does not sit well at all with such a family orientated site who bend over backwards to help one another, but in a discreet, humble way without having to shout it from the rooftops.

I could go on, but your churlish, immature bumps are enough to put anyone with an invite off inviting you (and they are few & far between, and certainly they don't hang around here for sure), and they invite their friends from other trackers over anyone seen begging for invites in a known trading forum.
    Last edited by SgtMajor; 02-14-2008 at 11:51 PM.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Every post you have made in this thread will only make them more determined NOT to invite you and the sooner you realise that, the wiser you will be.

I would place a bet they are sitting in irc actually laughing at your attempt here.

If you are so well adored, so well admired and so well liked as you like to keep telling us at where you do your stuff, then go and ask all them members there for the invite you so crave.
    What specifically have I done wrong here? I talked about some of the good things I've done, I'm trying to sell some of my merits so what's wrong with that? Isn't that what people usually do in request threads?

First instead of just saying I have "100% the wrong attitude" can you tell me what's so wrong with my attitude?

"I would place a bet they are sitting in irc actually laughing at your attempt here."

Why say something like that? At the the other forums where I'm, as you put it, "so well adored, so well admired and so well liked" I still wouldn't say that to any of the new or unestablished members, even if I thought their request thread was ludicrous.

"Every post you have made in this thread will only make them more determined NOT to invite you"

So that includes all the Bumps I've actually put some thought into, putting in a few jokes and video links I found.

So that includes the posts I made to defend myself; isn't it my right to try to put my case forward?

I'm probably going to be ostracized for saying all this, but that's okay. Some people like me, and obviously some people haven't given me much of a chance.

Since I have no chance of getting this request, I might as well keep this thread alive since I have nothing to lose. Maybe somebody will

look at it differently, with an open mind.
    Last edited by jwsisliving1; 02-14-2008 at 11:51 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Bingo.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    lubu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    jwsisliving1 I know you from TR and IC and you truly deserve what you are looking for...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

Bingo.
    Can you please explain why you agree with this?

What specifically have I done wrong in this thread?

I know I've been a good contributor to some of the trackers you help here. Once again, I can prove this.
    Last edited by jwsisliving1; 02-14-2008 at 11:54 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast