Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I Just Got This Pm From Hypoluxa3k

Poster
    That's a bit harsh.

In fact it's downright draconian.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I don't mean to be nasty to the guy, but I tried so many times to make peace with him and he'd be alright for a while and then decide to insult me, I can take insults......I can hold my own, but when you start on my family (ie. mother & father) I'm not having that He went too far and I pm'd him (again) and told him "I tried to make peace" "But that's it, you shit your lot with me" (no comments, I'm serious)
    When I called a truce with him he accepted, so I said shake on it! He replied, no I'm not shaking hands, that's just gay........

I let that go feeling sorry for him, but he just does'nt seem to be able to join in the fun, he's only happy when posting nasty remarks or starting offensive, flame starting threads.

I don't know what's wrong with the boy, but I do feel sorry for him.

Well, that's my 2 cents and I'm sure at somepoint Hypo will read this and when you do, just remember, you know exactly what I'm talking about although you will try to deny it..

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@1 August 2003 - 18:22
    ..., you know exactly what I'm talking about although you will try to deny it..
    I heard denial is a very important fase in the acceptance of ones gayness.
    But there's really no need hypo, we'll accept you for what you are anyway.
    When you finally decide to come out of the closet, we'll be here, applauding you for your courage...

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Ron+1 August 2003 - 17:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ron @ 1 August 2003 - 17:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@1 August 2003 - 18:22
    ..., you know exactly what I&#39;m talking about although you will try to deny it..
    But there&#39;s really no need hypo, we&#39;ll accept you for what you are anyway.
    When you finally decide to come out of the closet, we&#39;ll be here, applauding you for your courage... [/b][/quote]
    I know that this is supposed to be a serious thread, but...

5. Lounge   -   #25
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by JPaul+1 August 2003 - 11:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul &#064; 1 August 2003 - 11:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4@1 August 2003 - 16:59
    <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul
    @1 August 2003 - 10:51
    If starting sporting threads in the lounge is cause for Moderation then I must be under a seriously long term.

approved by Lamsey 01/08/2003

Ah, but JPaul, the difference is, you engage in the activity by incorporating the appropriate degree of tomfoolery, which is significantly absent from Hypoluxa&#39;s posting.

I myself have been warned repeatedly about over-use of commas, semi-colons and hyphens.
    No - you have been warned about the over use of your colon.

It&#39;s not the same.[/b][/quote]
    A result of too much Hypoluxa in my forum diet-irritates my colon (my semicolon, also).

I am taking medication for it; the prognosis is hopeful.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    All this posting in the main body of the lounge may be causing irritable vowel syndrome, as you are limited to words of one syllable.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by j2k4+1 August 2003 - 12:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 1 August 2003 - 12:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by JPaul@1 August 2003 - 11:09
    Originally posted by j2k4@1 August 2003 - 16:59
    <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul
    @1 August 2003 - 10:51
    If starting sporting threads in the lounge is cause for Moderation then I must be under a seriously long term.

Ah, but JPaul, the difference is, you engage in the activity by incorporating the appropriate degree of tomfoolery, which is significantly absent from Hypoluxa&#39;s posting.

I myself have been warned repeatedly about over-use of commas, semi-colons and hyphens.

No - you have been warned about the over use of your colon.

It&#39;s not the same.
    A result of too much Hypoluxa in my forum diet-irritates my colon (my semicolon, also).

I am taking medication for it; the prognosis is hopeful. [/b][/quote]
    Oh heck, J2, just admit it....you are still quite full of it. ... ..... right?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Ron+1 August 2003 - 16:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ron @ 1 August 2003 - 16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@1 August 2003 - 18:22
    ..., you know exactly what I&#39;m talking about although you will try to deny it..
    But there&#39;s really no need hypo, we&#39;ll accept you for what you are anyway.
    When you finally decide to come out of the closet, we&#39;ll be here, applauding you for your courage... [/b][/quote]
    Nice one Ron Do you think he&#39;ll want to join us in veggie games

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #29
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Neverose@1 August 2003 - 11:42
    ]
    Oh heck, J2, just admit it....you are still quite full of it.&nbsp; ...&nbsp; ..... right? &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    Of course, but "IT" is of a uniformly high quality-I try to dispense it wisely.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by JPaul@1 August 2003 - 16:51

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast