Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cheaters and invite giveaways

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by singing_sol View Post
    yeah Tiantian u have a point there and yeah this sucks too they get the acc's or invites and they don't use it or make it go wrong and then the inviter has to cry for his acc and yeah a lot of people have trusted in me and yeah leaving an optional of couple of accc's i've never made a inviter to loose his acc see it should be in u rather than others to get around with it don';t u think so and yeah if can try tell every one around u with this post ok then so long
    lol too bad you cant speak english....you babbled alot and said nothing

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by singing_sol View Post
    yeah Tiantian u have a point there and yeah this sucks too they get the acc's or invites and they don't use it or make it go wrong and then the inviter has to cry for his acc and yeah a lot of people have trusted in me and yeah leaving an optional of couple of accc's i've never made a inviter to loose his acc see it should be in u rather than others to get around with it don';t u think so and yeah if can try tell every one around u with this post ok then so long
    punctuation, mate. don't be afraid to use it. just a suggestion

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    checking their rep and post history on FST is the least we can do.
    Yes if they have lots of rep points don't trust them to follow any rules.
    Now go away.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    cheaters and scammers all wayz make dupe accounts on fst trust noone 1 tip.
    You will allwayz see new faces but they are dupe account, far i can see with my own eyes they make it look so good
    long time fst memberz are trusted and they are nices people
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    i like how people post, "no cheaters," as part of the giveaway rules....as if the cheaters are going to see that and be like, "fuck, now i can't participate," and move on.
    i was just thinking the same thing today.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    You always run the chance when you do giveaways. If you don't want to take the risk, then don't do it and stop complaining.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by torbits View Post
    You always run the chance when you do giveaways. If you don't want to take the risk, then don't do it and stop complaining.
    whos complaining?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    i like how people post, "no cheaters," as part of the giveaway rules....as if the cheaters are going to see that and be like, "fuck, now i can't participate," and move on.
    it's the same when people request an invite and claim: "i'm not a cheater."

i mean this should go without saying. it always arouses suspicion on my side when i read it.

it's the same effect when i tell you not to think of a pink elephant.

-you just did
    oh no! I thought of a pink elephant!!

pwnd,
    Overl0rd
    Desperately wanting F***
    Proud iTS member / Wheelmods member / SCT member / BCG member

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    u still can't find out that if the member with high reputation changes his mind and become a trader

or if he is a trader somewhere else but not on this forum
    Yes, it' possible. But the probability is much lower compared with ppl with higher rep points...that's why we need to look up rep points.

In addition, some ppl seem to try to gather rep points just to get more priority in GA or etc. Such ppl can be found by looking up all things he wrote, I believe (you'll find many people who have relatively high rep points but cause trouble or complaints here on FST....)

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I think thatīs a very stupid necessary thing.
    We could see something like this:
    -Hey youīve been banned in XXXX site for cheating, I gave you the invite, so Iīm in troubles now. You stupid liar.
    -Liar?... You never asked and I never said I was not a cheater.

Thatīs why I donīt do giveaways anymore. I think giveaways are a sign of irresponsibility.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast