Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Guys Don't Drag This Forum Into A War

Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I think this is a forum about filesharing. Hate, racism, discrimination and politics or religion confrontations, and things like that donīt fit here any way. Not only in posts but in avatars and signatures as well.
    Whoever has a undesirable behavior should be banned without hesitation. No warnings, no nothing, instant ban.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by XeroToX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by transform View Post
    wow u solved the problem man congratz i am relly happey u are here and i dont know what the wrold could do with out u

stop bombing gaza (israel)
    do peace,and everything will be fine

have u ever asked ur self why they do this do u think they blow up thier selves just for fun or coz they live in hell already try to imagien that some one took from u ur land and stop any thing let u be alive food water killing kids oh wait stop bombing and every thing will be fine thank you
    wtf ? i said stop bombig gaza, this was aimed to israeli soldiers and i didnt meant to the suicide bombers...

btw, that shit happened along time ago live with it already, believe me its all your fault that kids are dieng, and not ours!
    ok i am sorry i didnt get what u said about bombig gaza sorry about that

but what u mean about btw, that shit happened along time ago live with it already, believe me its ?

how u can live with some one he just break ur home door and stayed in it how they should accept that coz this is happend from along time ? man israels and arabs live in hell togather and its wont stop untell arabs take thier lands back thats all

forget about this either ok i think fst should ban any one who trying to insult relagions or disrespact the other ppl coz couleur or any racecam and i think this is already one of fst rules so i think fst should take a move about this.
    Last edited by transform; 03-05-2008 at 12:37 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Here We Go Agian

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Artemis's Avatar ŋןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    errrrrr, yeah. I think people are starting to miss the point of this thread.
    You didn't seriously think they were going to settle down did you ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    I think this is a forum about filesharing. Hate, racism, discrimination and politics or religion confrontations, and things like that donīt fit here any way. Not only in posts but in avatars and signatures as well.
    Whoever has a undesirable behavior should be banned without hesitation. No warnings, no nothing, instant ban.
    Good post

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    errrrrr, yeah. I think people are starting to miss the point of this thread.
    You didn't seriously think they were going to settle down did you ?
    I'm an idealist
    I thought maybe we could get a consensus to let bygones be bygones, and to live and let live.

Oh well.
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 03-05-2008 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    guess what,i can give u users who posted hitler signature and they didnt get ban
    But im sure if they would post something about Jesus,they will get..

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by rotem1984 View Post
    guess what,i can give u users who posted hitler signature and they didnt get ban
    That's utter bullshit, and I think it's about time you stopped stirring. You've had your say; You've made it very clear that you can't move past this... I tell you what no-one is closer to a ban than you are at this very moment.

I try to treat all religious views equally. I think they're ridiculous, but I try to treat them equally.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by rotem1984 View Post
    so now signature can be offensive just when they got near to the holocaust i mean wtf ? and why you didn't understand Moslem's position when they got insulted my others signature when they disrespected their prophet ? if you have the right to object then sure the other have the same right
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Why can't we all just get along?
    See ya in another life, brother.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    May I propose that religion and politic should be consider a taboo subject in the BT forum? There are too many immature people in this forum for any constructive debate or discussion on such sensitive subject.
    Like wise members signature should reflect the nature of this forum and not stray too far from the subject.
    Prolonging this thread will not solved the problem; just more hate posts.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast