Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: aXXo is Back!

tusks's Avatar ¯\(°_o)/¯ BT Rep: +1
    I never liked him in the first place :/

Like Kyl3KK said, I believe he is a re-encoder and he is hyped because he actually does a decent job re-encoding scene rls and distributing them to the public.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnentier View Post
    aXXo the seal of quality
    lol I love DVD rip quality and size
    We not just love p2p we are p2p lamers

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post
    scene hates p2p , you guys love them

axxo loves p2p and he releases (re-encodes ) shitloads of movies on public trackers and you guys hate him
    I dont love the scene, nor hate aXXo. I feel he/she/they should at least give credit where credit is due.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post
    scene hates p2p , you guys love them

axxo loves p2p and he releases (re-encodes ) shitloads of movies on public trackers and you guys hate him
    I dont love the scene, nor hate aXXo. I feel he/she/they should at least give credit where credit is due.
    scene kiddies have been fuking up sites and sysops that have given real credits to the scene releases . so why should we care about the credits ..

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    abe171's Avatar I'm Awesome BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    @all

i dunno about u guys.... but i feel his rips are 1000 times better than the scene rls.... the audio/video quality is just amazing ....and most of his rips are just about 700mb~900mb

and his rips play on my (philips) dvd player .... but most of the scene rls dont play well

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by abe171 View Post
    @all

i dunno about u guys.... but i feel his rips are 1000 times better than the scene rls.... the audio/video quality is just amazing ....and most of his rips are just about 700mb~900mb

and his rips play on my (philips) dvd player .... but most of the scene rls dont play well
    Never thought scene releases are rubbish

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    The most important characteristics of axxo torrents are the small size and a consistent quality. And because the files are very popular the dl seep is not that bad. I don't dl a lot of movies but when I do axxo files are the first choice.
    Last edited by TP635; 03-10-2008 at 06:21 AM.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by abe171 View Post
    @all

that is just bullshit

most scene releases are ac3 5.1 sound and 2 cd . how could you even compare that to crappy 96 kb/s CBR

but yea axxo is better than some 1cd scene release groups , especially DoNE

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    As I said, aXXo is some sort of seal.

It's not a group lol, the hyped kiddie is not to be praised - but it's a useful tag to get those one-disc movies.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    it's been a while

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast