Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: The one tracker you want to join?

lol i think im the first but i would go with hdbits, cos im an addict for high def

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    There are many sites.. but I think that at the moment it has to be a good music site! :> Probably TT, but it's nearly impossible for me to get there.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    for me its either KG or E**** lol maybe one day

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I bet everyne is saying FTN becuase:

1. Impossible to get in.
    2. High level.
    3. No ratio.

FTN is the same as every other tracker except it has no ratio and it's harder to get in. The scene releases are the same everywhere and I doubt FTN has "secret scene releases" that no other tracker has.
    o hai

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    dedro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i feel pretty good these days for my sites, i joined TB the other day and it looks very promising. but to answer the question it have to be iTS. heard good things about the small tight knit group.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    There are only two trackers that I really want to join now. And the one that I want to join more is E. I'm a huge music fan. And the music I listen to has to be lossless.

I'm already a member at BTmusic, and I love it. But because I'm a huge lossless fan, and have a lot of FLAC/Vinyls to upload, and want to download from their selection, this is the site I want to join the most.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    E**** For me. If I were to never get into the doors of E, I would be more then happy and content with what I have now and am really thankful. Reason for why i'm interested in E****, to expand my options as far as loseless content. I have recently made a full conversion to flac almost completely. The quality is far superior to mp3 and I would like to have a wider selection to choose from. But am content with what I have now if i were to never see E.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    FSC is my last wish if I had to pick one, community is great I hear there. It used to be the bunny but that's never gonna happen. But other then FSC I'm honestly happy with what I have.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    I guess the Rabbit , someday ...

But im okay with what i have too.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    In my case it is BMTV.

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast