Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: ^^^Demous First Strike ^^^

HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by demous View Post
    Although all of this rules some members join the giveaway without being qualified for the giveaway and i said no pms if some one pm me again i will ignore his pm
    Yeah, if anyone ignore the rules just ignore him, and to put the things more difficult why don't you add the rule: only ONE chance per user, if you fail any rule at the first post then you won't have any more chances! (because you didn't read the rules!)

or something like that, this way you make sure that user read all before starting request, it's only an idea, at least would make sure you invite someone more "responsible"

PS: There's different type of collectors, the collectors any tracker/high level trackers (RETARDS) and the collectors of specific content, if someone collect movies then he can't be considered a retard since he's collecting something but not accounts, which means he use that content and share them back, but seems that some people don't understand this (aka those which think that only exists one type of collectors), and vtw, karagara is more like for movie collectors, since it's for old movies!

Good luck all!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Although all of this rules some members join the giveaway without being qualified for the giveaway and i said no pms if some one pm me again i will ignore his pm
    Yeah, if anyone ignore the rules just ignore him, and to put the things more difficult why don't you add the rule: only ONE chance per user, if you fail any rule at the first post then you won't have any more chances! (because you didn't read the rules!)

or something like that, this way you make sure that user read all before starting request, it's only an idea, at least would make sure you invite someone more "responsible"

PS: There's different type of collectors, the collectors any tracker/high level trackers (RETARDS) and the collectors of specific content, if someone collect movies then he can't be considered a retard since he's collecting something but not accounts, which means he use that content and share them back, but seems that some people don't understand this (aka those which think that only exists one type of collectors), and vtw, karagara is more like for movie collectors, since it's for old movies!

Good luck all!
    i will think about this dude but swedvdr deserves all this rules

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    himo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    can I get SWEDVDR please

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by himo View Post
    can I get SWEDVDR please
    you have to read the rules well

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    warofhell's Avatar Be Turk or Not BT Rep: +4
    can I get SWEDVDR please

why are you so angry?

good luck to everyone that wants swedvdr

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    can I get SWEDVDR please

LMAO
    see?

One more rule isn't bad, and the one i've said would apply to this one, so no more chances, it's a proof of a non-responsible one.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    The problem is very few people wish to jeopardize their accounts by giving out invites. I have invites at all trackers I use, but I'm afraid to give them here. Take BitmeTV, you could think that staff there is harsh and unjust, but I'd like to keep my account regardless. I've checked some old threads and found that lots of users who posted there were banned or had their privileges revoked, which probably means they were banned at one tracker at least.
    that's a bit of a shame isn't it? If you wouldn't hand out any of your invites
    at all I mean. I see it as a privillege and it would keep the nicer potential
    members out. but I share your opnion . I will do a GA but only for
    lower level trackers (read: content, those are the ones I don't wanna loose.)
    hope you look for other ways there are other ways to sort out traders
    and those bad seeds!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    am i allowed to pm proofs to you demous ?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    HrdmN's Avatar You Got Served BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Ratios:
    - zamunda....... UP: over 6 TB
    - waffles....... UP: ~35.6 GB, DOWN: ~6 GB
    - what.cd....... UP: ~19.7 GB, DOWN: ~5.6 GB
    - btmusic....... UP: ~33.8 GB, DOWN: ~11.9 GB
    - vipv2......... UP: ~23.6 GB, DOWN: 59 MB
    - softmp3....... UP: ~7.25 GB, DOWN: ~4 GB
    - SoA........... UP: ~73.0 GB, DOWN: 0 kb (fresh)
    - FTN........... UP: ~92 GB (fresh)
    - ScT........... UP: ~264 GB, DOWN: ~211
    - bitmetv....... UP: ~8.4 GB; DOWN: ~10.7 GB (fresh)
    - TL............ UP: ~56.8 GB; DOWN: ~36 GB
    - revTT......... UP: ~34.8 GB; DOWN: ~11.5 GB
    - HDbits........ UP: ~6.3 TB; DOWN: ~3 TB
    - ST............ UP: ~31.9 GB; DOWN: ~13.9 GB
    - torrents.ru... UP: ~363 GB; DOWN: ~128.7 GB

(screens will be given only with PM, if you want i can also give you links to profiles for check)

Speedtests:
    - Chicago, IL : http://www.speedtest.net/result/248153337.png
    - Munich : http://www.speedtest.net/result/248153733.png
    - Sofia : http://www.speedtest.net/result/248154211.png

Why I need it:
    - Can this please be private? (PM?) (If not... i will post it, but please let me know..)

Giveaways:
    - https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...orrents-282035
    - https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...s-free--285199

I'm not trader. Not a collector. And no cheater.
    I don't have seedbox, but i know how to handle "the system"
    I've got already everything that I was looking for.
    Ask me if you need something and I'll see if i can help u.
    From now on I'm only a dedicated helper.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    WhiteWizard20's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Nice giveaway m8. I would request one but I don't need it right now. I would recommend that you give the SweDVDR invitation to SgtMajor. He's been looking for one a little while.
    Here's a link to his request thread.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ad-love-285055
    Leaving FST for awhile. Will be active on 1 or 2 private trackers and will still use a seedbox. Thanks to all the members who helped me along the way.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast