Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fakes,, Riaa Hit List, Screeching Loops Mp3s

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    nice post about PG dingdong

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    So these journalist are liars? why attack other networks when kazaa is the most well known and more or less first and only avenue for new albums by the majority of usres who know nothing of irc, newsgroups soulseek, etc. you're entitled to your belief on the matter but anyone can do reading up on it just like madonna's first single off the latest album being put all over the network with "what the fuck do you think you're doing" loop and judge for themselves.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    yeah the Madonna thing was hilirous

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    KazaA wil live forever!! Nobody will ever stop p2p!! The damn RIAA dont even know where the server is at.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    These screeching songs are undoubtedly the work of the RIAA, but it is impossible to prove this.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    There's an easy way to get around the screeching songs. Just look for a file that's put out by a group. It will be in all lower case letters, usually contains the number of the song at the beginning, and separates words in the artist and song names with underscores. It will always have a two or three letter string like "pbh" at the end of the filename right before the extension. They are always high quality and always ripped correctly.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    fake files in general can be proven to come from overpeer and media defender- i can't speak to the "screeching ones" in particular but i've dl fake mp3s (with absolutely nothing on them and then some with loops), obtained the ips of the companies spreading them (not the poor fools who don't know to delete them) and submitted them to the peerguardian database- as for fake movie files i've used forums like this where fake file movie sizes have been reported and then i search, dl, obtain their ips and report them to the database as well. And I have gone back and tried to dl these fake files with the ips blocked and all the connections to fake files were blocked (by either pg or a firewall). So before anyone else doubts the reality that fake files are being distributed by companies like overpeer and media defender (hired by coypright owners) check the links in my sig and edumacate yourself (and yes this can be avoided by sticking with quicklinks etc but they don't always get the results i'm looking for and yes it's wise to use avi preview (but for those on broadband connections a song can be dl before you know it) - where i'm comin from is stop the number of fake files being spread by blocking these ips...)

ddd

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Poster
    Somewhere between the cornfields of Central Illinois
    Originally posted by ThomasII@5 August 2003 - 07:49
    KazaA wil live forever!! Nobody will ever stop p2p!! The damn RIAA dont even know where the server is at.
    There is no central server.

Argh! :pirate:

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    fake files in general can be proven to come from overpeer and media defender- i can't speak to the "screeching ones" in particular but i've dl fake mp3s (with absolutely nothing on them and then some with loops), obtained the ips of the companies spreading them (not the poor fools who don't know to delete them) and submitted them to the peerguardian database- as for fake movie files i've used forums like this where fake file movie sizes have been reported and then i search, dl, obtain their ips and report them to the database as well. And I have gone back and tried to dl these fake files with the ips blocked and all the connections to fake files were blocked (by either pg or a firewall). So before anyone else doubts the reality that fake files are being distributed by companies like overpeer and media defender (hired by coypright owners) check the links in my sig and edumacate yourself (and yes this can be avoided by sticking with quicklinks etc but they don't always get the results i'm looking for and yes it's wise to use avi preview (but for those on broadband connections a song can be dl before you know it) - where i'm comin from is stop the number of fake files being spread by blocking these ips...)
    about damm time someone knows what their talkign about

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast