Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Czone Official Updates

sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I heard from someone that all the old accounts got deleted and so they gave only the new signup option...

I lost my buffer now...

Screwed up big time... no probs.. I just created the new account and thanks someone in the irc of czone...
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by KravenX View Post

Our policy will remain the same:

- inactive accounts (nothing downloaded or seeded for a period of time or not logging in) will be disabled as well;
    Can you elaborate a bit on that? I'm always seeding. My computer is on 24/7, so there is always something seeding to the tracker. But there are some weeks that there's just not anything of interest that I want to download.

So is this going to be a rule kind of like HDbits, where you have to download 1gb a week? Or something like that? A little more info would be great.

Thanks.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    one question: i registered there today, and i can never access the browse page as it presents me an error saying page not found on the main frame.
    why does this happen to me? is it somehow firewall related? i'm behind a router, do i need to open some ports to access that page ?

thanx for the help and welcome back.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I get an new account, lost my old VIP account, but i'm back into CZone with new one!Anyway,this is great news KravenX!You are a lord man.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    one question: i registered there today, and i can never access the browse page as it presents me an error saying page not found on the main frame.
    why does this happen to me? is it somehow firewall related? i'm behind a router, do i need to open some ports to access that page ?

Do you see the browse box on the left hand side of the page? Click the button at the bottom of that box that says Cauta!. Then you'll get to all the torrents.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I have a question say you have to change ISP providers, will your account automatically be disabled due to the class IP change rule? Or will you have an opportunity to talk to staff regarding this? Just a question I always had just in case I do leave my current ISP provider in the near future (May happen).

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    I have a question say you have to change ISP providers, will your account automatically be disabled due to the class IP change rule? Or will you have an opportunity to talk to staff regarding this? Just a question I always had just in case I do leave my current ISP provider in the near future (May happen).
    This is also of interest to me. I'm currently at school right now, but summer break is coming up quick for me, so I'll be moving my computer and hooking it up to a different ISP...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

http://torrents.czone.ro/browse.php?...dded&sort=desc

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Good news Kraven

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    adissan's Avatar Piers Morgan Fan BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    thanks for info

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast