Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway

Poster BT Rep: +3
    DVDRs, good rare music (trance too), xvids
    im agood member and not a trader !
    click me

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You sound paranoid to tell us what u have. If theyre arent high level, theres little risk involved if u reveal the trackers. But if this way of giving out invites works out for everybody, thats cool.

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    notyviv's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    BCGames Thats wat i want the most rite now, i have other trackers for games. I'm a hardcore gamer so its special for me, i've been looking for this one for long now and wud cherish it a lot when i get one. And i hope u turn out to be the angel for me.
    Last edited by notyviv; 04-11-2008 at 11:28 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    mariangili's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Hi
    I'm looking for a good tracker with good communitty,many movies and games packs,and of course good speed and many users.
    salute!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    comedy and wrestling
    I have a few invites to give away

I would love to get on waffles

IdolEyes787 got me on What. He's awesome. You should give him a dollar.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    This is a giveaway, with some unusual procedure.

One can say what one likes but you'd get a much better exposé when you tell what tracker you have invites for (except when it isn't allowed to GA here off course ).
    The way it goes now people are just telling you in general what they are interested in.
    Mostly it's very shallow like "I'm into music/movies/pré-times/games etc..."
    And when you finally decide to PM some members you have a fat chance that the 'lucky' member already is on that particular tracker. In that case two things can happen. 1. He/she PM's you back saying he/she already has it OR 2. (and this is more likely to happen) they will just accept it and try to trade it for something they do want.

Anyway...it's your giveaway thus your rulez.

What I am interested in, in general, is:
    1. TV-series; and I prefer trackers that have older season-packs since I tend to wait untill a certain tv-serie has aired for a couple of seasons to spare me the eventual disappointment of being prematurely cancelled.

2. Games; for PS2, PSP and NDS for my kiddo's who are quite demanding to keep up with the latest games. I like to play PC-games when I have some spare time. My rig meets the requirements to play every and all the new games that are released nowadays.

3. Music; I already have 2 trackers specifically for music and that's all I need to satisfy my musical needs when it comes to mainstream music releases. Since I do like to listen to trance and house regularly I'd still like to find a decent trance/house-tracker.

4. Movies; I like a good movie but I'm not interested in downloading every DVD/XVid/CAM just to be able to tell everyone I've already seen it. I'm rather picky so I guess I'm no 'hardcore' movie downloader or collector like some but I only get one if it really appeals to me.

5.Community; I'd like to be part of a nice, small and tight community where I can be active (IRC or board) and make me some new friends who'd share my intrests.

That's about it.

Last edited by Disme; 04-11-2008 at 09:28 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    hi i a fan for movies n tv i watch movies everday for at least 4 hr i can live without i i want a good traker from where i can download my moviesn tv show i will seed till i bleed thnk for reading this thnks

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    I'd like to be a part of a tracker, or trackers that will fulfill all of my tv-show needs. I download over 40 tv-shows that I watch weekly. I like to watch them in HD or not, depends. I'd also like a tracker with movies, HD and not. I'd like packs with some older stuff.
    I'd also like ebooks. I also like music but I'm a noob when it comes to like lossless and those kinds of stuff, so I'd like to learn. I'd like a tracker with some indie music and some popular music as well. I'm currently not a part of any music trackers.
    I can give you proofs if you want even though I'm not a part of that many trackers.
    Seems like I asked for a dream tracker But good thing there are many to aspire for.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by FpS View Post
    - i want to know what are you looking for on a tracker ( i don't need names )
    Quote Originally Posted by waeldiab View Post
    me looking for 3 tracker : 1- sct 2-its 3-ptn
    Can you feel the LOVE

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    ghepard112's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i am looking for tv episodes ...i love tv episodes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast