View Poll Results: FST users better than the average priv tracker user?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, They know how torrent works better, have good seeding habits and use what they have etc.

21 21.65%
  • No, they leave countless acc's idle and often try to take advantage of any trackers they can.

54 55.67%
  • They're about the same.

22 22.68%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do you think the average FST user is a "better" torrenter than the average torrenter?

thedemon44's Avatar Poster
    Hard to say, ive seen some intelligent posts here, and ive seen some pretty stupid posts. I have not been here long, but it seems to be pretty much in line with the status quo of everywhere else ive been.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    NO i have many friends they are uploaders on trackers but they are not active here .

FST members are good for the forums but they are not good for downloading and uploading on trackers you can see it clearly on ptn its and scl .
    choosing members from forums is not good idea there is lot of ppl who come here only to collect trackers .
    anyway if you ask me about someone who have +100 rep point i will tell you he is bad member i dont trust +100 anonymous members from teh forums and invite them to my trackers .
    I don't give out invites to the ones i don't know !!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    escuoop's Avatar ♥♥♥ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You can check every one if he is a collector or interested in torrent in general, just view his public profile and watch the statistics if it shows that he is most active in torrent invites then, mostly he is a collector.

And notice they have every thing they need and they are always shown in giveaways , their proofs always ready just in case.

those who ruin the torrent.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    No they're not better, mainly because of the high number of collectors, traders and cheaters. In no way are all FST members like that but the sad fact is many are.

Quote Originally Posted by EyezSS View Post
    i agree partial seeding is evil lol but some times there is no other way around.
    Not really, what if you only want to watch one episode? Why should you download the whole pack. Besides BitMeTV's sysop is the one who taught me about partial seeding so I don't think they have much of a problem with it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    EyezSS's Avatar Numb
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    ]

Not really, what if you only want to watch one episode? Why should you download the whole pack. Besides BitMeTV's sysop is the one who taught me about partial seeding so I don't think they have much of a problem with it.
    I understand your point but i guess hidden intention of partial seeding is to just increase the ratio and buffer. Imo if someone who is never been to private trackers, sees a pack with 100 of leechers who infact are partial seeders on bitmetv so he jumps on that torrent and totally screws his ratio in process.

Sites like bitmetv should highlight partial seeding in FAQ in case if they havn't.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    That's the gamble you take when you download a big torrent. IMO if you cant take the hit then don't grab it, and noobs have to learn that the same as anyone else.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234