Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: scl irc?

SceneLOL's Avatar Hi. BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by eden297 View Post
    u can get it any 2 sec in google

LOL n00b.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by z7x View Post
    that smily was stupid, aye thanks for visiting
    Drayden

what a dumbass..... lol

well...... so long, and thanks for all the fish!

mmmmmmmm.... fish
    Go Leafs Go.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    spybot229's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    every time i see one of these threads i lol

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by spybot229 View Post
    i like your avatar

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spybot229 View Post
    i like your avatar
    and his avatar likes you

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    ٍSCl is a piece of shit>. the site is dying while they think themselves important. it is the only site that after 3 days from uploading a torrent you find it dead, worse they banned alot of users for nathing. i have this site just in the pocket but it is no-use.
    Last edited by SkullForce; 05-08-2008 at 12:35 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullForce View Post
    ٍSCl is a piece of shit>. the site is dying while they think themselves important. it is the only site that after 3 days from uploading it you find it dead, worth they banned alot of users for nathing. i have this site just in the bocket but it is no-use.
    well said lol
    move on, use better trackers (scc, tl , revtt) much more better,the tracker usage is to leech and seed (sharing ) not to spam and be "active" or you will be banned.
    Vectoral FTW!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    ٍSCl is a piece of shit>. the site is dying while they think themselves important. it is the only site that after 3 days from uploading it you find it dead, worth they banned alot of users for nathing. i have this site just in the bocket but it is no-use.
    well said lol
    move on, use better trackers (scc, tl , revtt) much more better,the tracker usage is to leech and seed (sharing ) not to spam and be "active" or you will be banned.
    it is it , mate you know, Torrentleech is the one, I find files on it uploaded 2-3 years ago with a non-believable seeders number and you are forced by yourself to respect the better community

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    ٍSCl is a piece of shit>. the site is dying while they think themselves important. it is the only site that after 3 days from uploading a torrent you find it dead, worse they banned alot of users for nathing. i have this site just in the pocket but it is no-use.
    SkullForce, if thats your opinion fine.. but that does'nt nessaraly mean its a shit tracker... many people happen to like it. the staff do what they can to support the tracker.. new things have been implemented and more things are in the works.. i happen to like it and am very active there.. granted there is room for improvement.. but it's getting there.....

i don't see where hating on it benefits or helps things on it all... if what happends there bothers you (which obviously it does..) then why don't you speak up there, rather than bitching about it here..

in otherwords...be part of the solution, instead of being part of the problem.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    SkullForce, if thats your opinion fine.. but that does'nt nessaraly mean its a shit tracker... many people happen to like it. the staff do what they can to support the tracker.. new things have been implemented and more things are in the works.. i happen to like it and am very active there.. granted there is room for improvement.. but it's getting there.....

i don't see where hating on it benefits or helps things on it all... if what happends there bothers you (which obviously it does..) then why don't you speak up there, rather than bitching about it here..

in otherwords...be part of the solution, instead of being part of the problem.
    Yes, man you are completely right and i respect your opinion< they have a lot of improvements lately, but there is something wrng there they couldn't grab real leechers and seeders, not those of seedboxes which completely kill the soul of the file sharing, this also found at many other sites...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast