Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HDBITS account help

RedluFF's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I think only logging in won't be enough. The main point is that the account has to be used for up and download. Maybe the 1 gb rule is meant this way:

You don't have to have an transfer of 1 gb every week but in the end if you count your total transfer of a month and divide it by the number of weeks you should have a least transfer of 1 gb per week.

I hope it's clear what I mean. My english is not exactly the best one

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by RedluFF View Post
    Maybe the 1 gb rule is meant this way:
    there is no guessing needed.... here is how it is meant::

"You MUST make use of your account. If you download very little, your account will be disabled." [1] If you up-/download less than 1 GB per week (approximately), your account is considered to be "inactive". This is an average value; you are not forced to actually up-/download 1 GB every week.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Again, thanks everyone, but I get it, and I won't be so foolish again. But I need a way to get into IRC so I can plead with a mod for my account. Can anyone get me an IRC key?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RedluFF View Post
    Maybe the 1 gb rule is meant this way:
    there is no guessing needed.... here is how it is meant::

"You MUST make use of your account. If you download very little, your account will be disabled." [1] If you up-/download less than 1 GB per week (approximately), your account is considered to be "inactive". This is an average value; you are not forced to actually up-/download 1 GB every week.
    two questions:
    1) so if u're uploading and not downloading it's fine? cus i've heard members here complain that they've been uploading and they get disabled anyway.

2) if you have enough activity to last you an average of 1gb/week, then are you immune to deletion for months? somehow this average thing's too vague.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    GOIN' MACH 5!!
    you have to download every now and then; can't just upload.
    looking for ScT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12