Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nyarrrggghhh

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Oh that's a brilliant idea!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I like the gas cannister idea as well! Subtle and blatantly obvious at the same time.
    Que fuerte!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    I like the gas cannister idea as well! Subtle and blatantly obvious at the same time.
    Que fuerte!
    How is it possible to be subtle with an air horn?

-bd

4. Lounge   -   #24
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Ah, irony. I understand.

-bd

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Stroll unobtrusively by, whistling to yourself some popular ditty of the moment. Have about you an air of pleasant nonchalance, afford yourself a middle-distant smile. Once within arms reach, yank the phone from his smarmy fingertips and drop it into whichever beverage he is refreshing himself with on this fine Sunday (probably Pimms).

Chuckle heartily and call him a pretentious cunt. You know it makes sence.
    So CG did you get rid of this cunt ? If not go find out about a thing called sidetone... phones have it so you can hear yourself when you speak into them, but it has a specific frequency that makes listening to the other end of a call fucking unbearable... and you can whistle that frequency... it's a cunts trick, but it works

You only need to be within about 15 foot of the phone whilstling at a certain frequency and whoever is on the other end will decide they'd rather end the call. It just happens that the frequency is exactly the same a a specific note that is used in rule britannia... stand within 15 foot of any phone and whistle it and you can prove the effect

Anyway just a thought for the future.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by manicgeek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Stroll unobtrusively by, whistling to yourself some popular ditty of the moment. Have about you an air of pleasant nonchalance, afford yourself a middle-distant smile. Once within arms reach, yank the phone from his smarmy fingertips and drop it into whichever beverage he is refreshing himself with on this fine Sunday (probably Pimms).

Chuckle heartily and call him a pretentious cunt. You know it makes sence.
    So CG did you get rid of this cunt ? If not go find out about a thing called sidetone... phones have it so you can hear yourself when you speak into them, but it has a specific frequency that makes listening to the other end of a call fucking unbearable... and you can whistle that frequency... it's a cunts trick, but it works

You only need to be within about 15 foot of the phone whilstling at a certain frequency and whoever is on the other end will decide they'd rather end the call. It just happens that the frequency is exactly the same a a specific note that is used in rule britannia... stand withing 15 foot of any phone and whistle it and you can prove the effect

Anyway just a thought for the future.
    Noted with thanks! The recent three days of uber-rain has driven him indoors so I've had a break from the chinless guffawing idiot.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Although I don't think that's gonna do much if he is, in fact, talking at someone else in the yard the next time too.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Good point. I'm saving up my cat's droppings so I can launch them at him.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    lovewalrus's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    you should consider moving away from an area considered a hotspot for self-important plum mouthed, ra-ras.......... it will be your only salvation..... still better then high street ken..!
    "If i only had one wish in the world, i would be an ant, and be ripped, and get laid alot.....
    Hopefully i get two wishes...."

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Why should I move house. He's a student in a shared house and won't be there for longer than a year. He's pretty much the only posh twat I've noticed around here so I don't think the area can be considered a "hotspot" for his ilk, though I do like your turn of phrase.

Move house? I am indignant at the very notion sir.

At least I don't live near this guy
    http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/disp...entPK=20666258
    Last edited by CrabGirl; 05-20-2008 at 08:28 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast