Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: does anyone else think that waffles is degrading?

eram's Avatar graff saves lifes BT Rep: +5
    Funny to read these comments now . Just a few month ago everyone was just saying that waffles is so much cooler. I also think that waffles is just the same as it was. But their forum is really great and they also improved with their articles. Still What is just going crazy!

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Waffles jumped into things I think and what.cd thought things through more and developed more of their own style. Down the track I think what will be the best.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Legion's Avatar Made in China BT Rep: +1
    What is clearly the new oink...just check the peers and torrents available...it definetly owns waffles, which could've been far better now, but something happened, dunno what...maybe lack of interest from staff members, while what clearly has ambitious and dedicated staff

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    I don't think waffles has degraded,I still prefer their forums over what. They're both a bitch to keep a good ratio on and I feel having both sites enables better selection.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    What has more potential than waffles; sure, they both have great collections, but sooner or later What is going to get bigger, it's just inevitable. It's a more progressive tracker.

they didn't built Rome in one day

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    KREMBO's Avatar KREMBO ON FIRE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    it looks like waffles are decelerate
    but i prefer waffles than what
    cus its more experience for me
    <a rel=nofollow href=http://http://skitza.net/imgs/img20/5_GsA6aDOE5e.JPG target=_blank><font color=#0000ff>http://skitza.net/imgs/img20/5_GsA6aDOE5e.JPG</font></a>

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    xnugx's Avatar sup? BT Rep: +2
    I love Waffles. It saved me from OiNK going down. The userbase is WAY more audiophile-esque, and therefore, the torrents seem to be pulled if they aren't legit and a ton of v0 is uploaded which is the greatest thing next to FLAC. What is awesome, but I check my Waffles every day. I've built that ratio w/o a seedbox and am almost a poweruser. I literately feel proud about that. Plus, I bet there are more lambgoat.com kids on Waffles than What, and that r00lz.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Food get eaten; What eat waffles?

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I don't think so - reverting to our original subject. Waffles doing fine, What.cd is gaining momentum and developing fast. In relative terms, though, it could be true. But I trust in Waffles.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    Yeah. Waffles makes me feel really degraded and humiliated.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast