Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bawls

Forum Star
    Originally posted by balamm@12 August 2003 - 23:27
    Is that a liquer? I've seen Bols before but not that one.
    Although I never drunk Bawls, I just know Bols is better.

@ kAb: Drink a few cups of coffee with lots of sugar and lie down.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    While JPaul charts the location of this thread on his "A thread for everything, and every thread in its place" flowsheet, I will give you the skinny.

No offense about your Bawls KAB, but 2 tablets of excedrine have 130 mg of caffeine compared to your 80.

caffeine content
    BAWLS -nice touch, the bottle being "blue" or is that off-pedantic.

editted so many times I needed 2 t's.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    A thread for every occassion and an occassion for every thread I think you will find.

4. Lounge   -   #14

5. Lounge   -   #15

As you can see from the diagram above, moving a thread is more complex than it appears. Balamm set up a blocking scheme which allows him to accomplish this goal. Notice the large arrows on the right. The one in the center shows the thread going "up the middle" to the lounge. If the thread is funny enough, the right arrow allows the option to put it in "Funny stuff".

What is the arrow on the far left? Well, that is Balamm telling Hypoluxa to "go long, real long" (he, he), the old diversion trick at work.

So please people, post things where they belong as traffic cop JPaul never sleeps and he is quite attentive to this issue. Actually moving the thread is not as easy as it appears. Balamm got carpal tunnel syndrome moving this one I believe.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    hobbes, you're a damn pshycic I tell ya... Yeah, all numb and achey.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@13 August 2003 - 00:04

As you can see from the diagram above, moving a thread is more complex than it appears. Balamm set up a blocking scheme which allows him to accomplish this goal. Notice the large arrows on the right. The one in the center shows the thread going "up the middle" to the lounge. If the thread is funny enough, the right arrow allows the option to put it in "Funny stuff".

What is the arrow on the far left? Well, that is Balamm telling Hypoluxa to "go long, real long" (he, he), the old diversion trick at work.

So please people, post things where they belong as traffic cop JPaul never sleeps and he is quite attentive to this issue. Actually moving the thread is not as easy as it appears. Balamm got carpal tunnel syndrome moving this one I believe.
    I really am impressed.

That is a lot of effort to put into talking shite.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    No pictures? Awww.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    never mind, I see the pictures now.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    no see i'm underage. cant legally buy alcohol. bawls is the next best thing.

god damn its been 5 hours and i'm still up eyes wide open.

to much soda/bawls...

i have a feeling i'm gonna crash later... just fall of my chair asleep.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast