Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Am I too old and middle class.....

CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Here you go mate.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaro...?borough=night

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaro...ndon-13836.pdf

Or make hubby so nervous about you going that he offers to pay you cab fare.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Thanks CG, that's really nice of you! Woohoo....King's Cross looks like a night bus away, and then it's a straight journey on the Thameslink......they run all night pretty much. Probably would rather brave public transport alone than a cab. It feels surprisingly safe at night, what with all the other drunk lary people about.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Thanks CG, that's really nice of you! Woohoo....King's Cross looks like a night bus away, and then it's a straight journey on the Thameslink......they run all night pretty much. Probably would rather brave public transport alone than a cab. It feels surprisingly safe at night, what with all the other drunk lary people about.
    I used the night service for years and was always ok. Lots of times I had the bus to myself and just sat near the driver.

Anyways, g'night!
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Nighty nighty xx

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678