Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trade Some Trackers

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by mafija View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Why?
    Why did you
    You forgat your trading few mounts ago
    Humbly Requesting O1nk
    And then trading this same oink account for FSC
    And many,many more examples is in your profile.
    So stop acting fool with your stupide transformations.
    You are right, and tell me, which kind of idiot helped to bring oink down in the end?

I thought it was normal, hell even the BT MODs traded with us all then, it was the done thing. Times have changed, and if you can't see that then there is no helping you.

I could have walked away and opened a new account, I could have edited all my posts, I did neither, I left it all there for all to see, just as you have done, and I stay around to offer my help & my guidance to others, it took a staffer from FSC to help point the way and he took time out to explain to me the harm that can be done, I never looked back. I'm still here, not hiding, can you say that for many others?

There are many, many posters that never did what I did due to me staying and keep posting and not letting members make the same mistakes I did, and if only 1 more does that in the future, then it is better I keep trying than not trying at all.

Have a nice day, you would be better spending your energies on more important things in the future though.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    lol before i was like this guy, at anothe forum i would offe to people to get in a higher leverl and be "haappy yeaaayy" *discouraging voice*

and then i realized what it was all about, after getting in revTT. its all about the plp mate community. like i wish there was a tracker like FST. imagine every user always active
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Tihs thread cracks me up.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    @ SgtMajor You stop tradeing and baging for accounts few mounth ago so stop foooling around.
    Last edited by mafija; 05-21-2008 at 06:38 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123