Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scl -is it for me?

Aka_katz's Avatar Poster
    people only make noise from those tracker cuz they are hard to get on and they are ranked high for it. again nuffin special.
    A member of the scene from late 1999
    __Invites___: TL (1), SCC(1)
    __Donated_ : TR

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    ewerest's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuran View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ewerest View Post
    IMHO ScL cant be the primary tracker for anyone.
    content: nothing so special
    speed: truly i cant say sth about it since i dont have a super fast connection
    community: good but not sth you will chase for

so finally Scl is nothing special just for now.
    you can make yourself sure that you dont miss sth big.
    nothing special?
    scl is the most special tracker in the world with free packs and weekend releases
    after you wrote this i checked the ScL again and still thinks it offers nothing special. now they are on music weekend and check the leechers! it can be good for the future but not for now.
    everybody shoul be honest if you dont have ScL dont be mad about it.
    thats just what i think dont be offensive

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Stay Hot BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You deserve it man.
    Good luck

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    conopida, you're my trusted friend and I think you deserve it. Good luck on your search!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by conopida View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SCR View Post
    read with atention ,please!
    no1:https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha...486/postcount9:
    no2 : was about irc chanel
    (https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-pro...950/postcount1)

I`m not trader...I have helped a lot of guys here,without macking ga threads and stuff.Thanks for that!

ask,for exemple ricky912,indiko,Rjones(I stil have them in my pm box)
    all i can say about the 2nd link is that the person defiantly was not at the right place.. as there is always someone in the support channel.... and yes with traders claiming that they don't trade, makes it sucky for everyone else to get in cause its tough to figure out who is legit and who isn't.. also, to everyone who keeps making that unfair biased comparison of S*L to S*T are not that intelligent ... cause anyone can see in a pushing match S*T would win.... however, give it time, it'll be a equal.. nothing special you all say.... HA HA HAHAAAAAAAAAA... just wait

and also again..... for all those who keep mentioning blah, blah blah about it being a ranked tracker... you guys have no concept of anything... the WIAW list is shit and has ruined torrenting (guide my rear.. guide for what!!??)... so keep on with the fantasy boys..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    conopida's Avatar PopeyeTheSailorMan BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I put a question and answers received are enough.Thanks those who have made time to read and answer, I understand, is not a tracker than usual, with high level just because it comes hard to get in (normal). Remain to see if the community there will be united and it will make a truly great tracker in the world p2p.I`ve see a comparison between scl and sct, I hope not to offend, but I do not see how anyone could compare to the two trackers, especially for the fact that they are placed at opposite pols in the world of p2p(one is 0day, the other is based on community).
    Thanks my friends for support.
    I will leave this thread open for everybody to say their oppinions.
    At the right moment I will ask to join there.
    Never too late to stand your ground
    revolution begins
    In you – in me – Revolution!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by conopida View Post
    I put a question and answers received are enough.Thanks those who have made time to read and answer, I understand, is not a tracker than usual, with high level just because it comes hard to get in (normal). Remain to see if the community there will be united and it will make a truly great tracker in the world p2p.I`ve see a comparison between scl and sct, I hope not to offend, but I do not see how anyone could compare to the two trackers, especially for the fact that they are placed at opposite pols in the world of p2p(one is 0day, the other is based on community).
    Thanks my friends for support.
    I will leave this thread open for everybody to say their oppinions.
    At the right moment I will ask to join there.

ya know, as strange as this is gonna sound.... but at least your doing your homework... i respect the fact that your trying to get information on this tracker... not many people do that.. they see that shitty list or see 40 other people request something and they decide they want it and have wanted for years...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12