Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you have homosexual friends/relatives?!

kalypso's Avatar Member
    I don't consider it normal. I just don't want to judge them. As far as pedophiles, yes, I guess they are normal. Normal being, a normal occurrence. Not normal as in morally acceptable, because as we all know, one that commits pedophilism, is morally bankrupt.

I suppose the same could be said for homosexuals that act upon it.

In the end, it does not matter what we think anyway. God is the one to judge us, we are not supposed to judge one another (lest we be judged).
    K A L Y P S O**********************3Mb Comcast Wireless w/ PowerBoost

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    God ? dont see any God around this part of the world

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I have some gay friends but that doesn't mean their different or weird or anything. We are all the same and it shouldn't matter if your gay or heterosexual or whatever. I know this one guy, who was gay but his community didn't accept him and he had to move because his community behaved so bad. You can't control if your gay or not, so I just accept them as they are. I think that is the best thing to do

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I dont really care for the sexuality of others,but to be honest i wouldnt like to have homos in my family...
    What i really dont like is married gay couples walking down the streets with adopted kids.In the news yesterday,ive seen the first transexual or gay(not sure what she/he was) giving birth to a child.
    That sux hard!!!

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    eram's Avatar graff saves lifes BT Rep: +5
    some friends of mine are homosexual and i dont care at all ! and thats what i think everybody should do . in our time discriminating homosexuals is just ridiculous and stupid.
    people should be more tolerant regarding other peoples lifestyle and opinions .
    in my opinion

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    yeah it would be foolish to have grudge against them... Even if i dont have any such friends currently, i would luv to meet them Of course as long as they dont ask for foolish things

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I have alot of bi and lesbian friends. Most of them are strippers as one would expect but they are cool. I've known alot of them for years because we grew up together and will continue being friends for many years to come.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdemon View Post
    I have alot of bi and lesbian friends. Most of them are strippers as one would expect

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I re-read what I wrote and it makes me laugh and can see that it doesn't make sense if you don't know me . If you knew me then you would know that mostly all my bi and lesbian friends are strippers. Now you know and maybe it'll make a little more sense

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    To my knowledge, I have no homosexual friends or relatives.

An ex-gf of mine was gay at one point.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast