Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: The Future of HD

forthat's Avatar ha..ha ..ha.. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    is the site opened yet?

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by hdtransmission View Post
    true but most release will be scene, so dont worry about quality
    Scene HD is not the best quality
    Last edited by Spanky69; 07-13-2008 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    scenehd to rule them all lol

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by hdtransmission View Post
    true but most release will be scene, so dont worry about quality
    Scene has rarely the best quality. ESiR, CtrlHD, MMI, M794, EuReKA, HDL, HDV and some others are the real masters of quality - and they are all non-scene.

If you want to create a better site than HDbits, you'll have to keep scene releases out and get some of those groups and/or some new groups/people to release on your site.

If someone wants the speed of the scene (instead of the quality of those groups) they don't need a HD bittorrent site, but can get the scene releases on one of the many 0day-BT-sites or on usenet.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    A tracker exclusively hosting DVD-R's with a ratio free system and you would might have been onto a winner because there isn't really anywhere like that I can think of, yeah P*N is ratio free but the DVD-R selection was poor even before the crash & apparently SweDVDR only allows sign ups from Scandinavian IP's and presumbaly this isn't ratio free.

TDC is ok but at the same time it's a bit pants & as someone already said every 0-Day tracker is swamped with HD rips at the minute & I can think of at least 4 or 5 other sites of the top of my head offering the same content as you are planning to offer.

I do wish you every success though...
    Last edited by Ghostbusters; 07-13-2008 at 03:01 PM.

Baby On The Way OMFG !

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    no the site is not up yet, only for staff btw the design is 99% done and it looks sexy, now when its done we will give u everything u want or almost we going to upload as hell so stay toon, just some days left.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    cata2008's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i tery to signup and this is the message...
    It works!....when they open?

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    fr3x3r's Avatar Poster
    OMG, Down!

What Happend?
    Join to Bittalk? Send to PM <3

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    will be back soon... server upgrades afaik

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    we are upgrading the server thats why the irc server is down. we will post soon, so dont worry

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast